Share your favorite/worst dugsi memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dugsi memories is being chained 14 hours a day while being under lock down with my fellow dhaqancelis and macaalin jiir biting you if you failed the quran recitation
:bell:

It's been years since I last went to a dugsi. But now that I look back at it, all of my macalins were complete psychopaths. I reckon dugsi is the place where a lot of the people here turned atheist :chrisfreshhah:. Share your

memories(good or bad).

Worst moments were the punishments

1. The pencil between fingers where he would proceed to hit them

2. The arms bent between the legs while holding a heavy bucket of sand

The best bits

1. The breaks :lolbron:

Worst moments were the punishments

1. The pencil between fingers where he would proceed to hit them

2. The arms bent between the legs while holding a heavy bucket of sand

The best bits

1. The breaks :lolbron:

The squeezing of pencil(s) between the fingers was the worst. Nacalad haku dacdho whoever invented that punishment.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
The best day of Dugsi was when my mom turnt up on my Macalin coz he fucked me up pretty bad, it was way back when I was 12 years old. He hit me so hard my mom heard me crying she came out, saw how he did me wrong and threw a Gambar on his head. Nigga ran out of the house.
Ever since that day, he walked on eggshells around her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
The best day of Dugsi was when my mom turnt up on my Macalin coz he fucked me up pretty bad, it was way back when I was 12 years old. He hit me so hard my mom heard me crying she came out, saw how he did me wrong and threw a Gambar on his head. Nigga ran out of the house.
Ever since that day, he walked on eggshells around her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First cousin through your mum?

Worst memory was when a bunch of older girls went to the back garden and started smoking leaves :mjlol:
Other than that Dugsi was a really fun place. Teaches you alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending