Share your favorite/worst dugsi memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So you kissed the girl or play fighting ? Somali girls are easy just touch their tighs and they will suck you off, they don't make the man chase. Just give in, why is that so ?? Is it the sexual repression bought on by religion which drives these girls ? Or is it their submissive manner ? I simply don't understand how one can engage in solicited acts with someone they only met ?
I beat that pussy up in the most sacred place.

So you kissed the girl or play fighting ? Somali girls are easy just touch their tighs and they will suck you off, they don't make the man chase. Just give in, why is that so ?? Is it the sexual repression bought on by religion which drives these girls ? Or is it their submissive manner ? I simply don't understand how one can engage in solicited acts with someone they only met ?
You know some very ty qaxootis. Gaalnimo, nimo, dugsi-fucking-nimo, what is the world coming to.

Tell me, do your girlfriends like supperannuated Somali gents with more hair on their eyebrows than on their head? I could use them broads.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You know some very ty qaxootis. Gaalnimo, nimo, dugsi-fucking-nimo, what is the world coming to.

Tell me, do your girlfriends like supperannuated Somali gents with more hair on their eyebrows than on their head? I could use them broads.
What are you on about ? I don't have many female friends prefere to be solo ;)

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That's disgusting I would kick your balls, I'm easy when drunk though ;), but that's the alcohol influencing me not my mind, I would never do one night stands though eww
It was mid 90s. We didn't know about blowjobs yet. Did you just blame the alcohol? You drunk actions are sober thoughts right?

:ulyin:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It was mid 90s. We didn't know about blowjobs yet. Did you just blame the alcohol? You drunk actions are sober thoughts right?

:ulyin:
True it's much easier to act on your dark desires when drunk you start to not give a shit what the good angel says lol, but it's fun when you don't remember ;)

What are you on about ? I don't have many female friends prefere to be solo ;)
I'm a bit long in the tooth. I'm coming up for my second hip operation soon. I need young gash. I can't screw no grannies any more. Don't get me wrong. I respect GILFs (Grannies I'd Love To F**k), but my doctor ordered more vigorous bedroom fun. They can't keep up. It's the only cure for my pelvic rust.

Favorite moment:The day I finished Quran Alxamdullilah I will never forget that day I remember it like it was yesterday. My Allah reward my Macalin.
Worst moments: There is lots of them but I remember this day the macalin was away and some guy made me very angry. I threw dagax to the guy and it hit one of old guys in the digsi's forhead and he got badly injured. The Macalin came and got the news he punished about 30 minutes non stop.

My macalin was a savage.There was this one day before dugsi I had very little time to memorize my cashir and there was no way I was going to make it in time. Knowing I was going to get whipped, I wore many layers of clothes and by the time i reached dugsi, i was already sweating heavily. When the macalin started spanking me with his karbash, it sounded like he was hitting a paper bag and I was here pretending like :damn:. Macalin was like warya kaale what are you wearing..He then started stripping me which took like 5 minutes until I was only wearing an underwear. He then proceeded to give me the worst ass whipping of my life while the whole dugsi were watching like:kanyehmm:. Some bdsm shit @El padrone would get turned on by.

Dugsi wasn't always bad tho. Every time someone would finish a juz there would be a mini party . Cakes, biscuit, xalwad and all the other good stuff :rejoice:.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
For those of you that attended dugsi in the west, how much were your parents paying the macalin ?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Never went to dugsi, none of us did. We studied Quran at home with a macalin my parents paid.
How much were your parents paying the macalin. I'm assuming parents who are paying for 5 kids to xafid the Quran must be spending lots of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending