Share your favorite/worst dugsi memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan, have you ever been to a Christian dugsi? Runta ii sheeg macaaney. I know you Jesus freaks like your Sunday school child abuse. Give it to me straight huuno.
Our teachers weren't permitted to hit us:mjkkk:. Such a shame if you ask me; I would've loved to witness my fellow classmates getting karabaashed & humiliated publicly. Sunday schools aren't half as exciting as dugsis, it seems:kanyeshrug:.

Our teachers weren't permitted to hit us:mjkkk:. Such a shame if you ask me; I would've loved to witness my fellow classmates getting karabaashed & humiliated publicly. Sunday schools aren't half as exciting as dugsis, it seems:kanyeshrug:.
Christians are wimps, that's why. I'm a liberal, but I always bring the cane down on spotty little ciyaal in my dugsi. Teaching without the aid of a stick is no teaching at all. It's how Socrates used to do it. A vacancy has opened up in our masjid for a female ESL teacher. Send your CV in abaayo. Sheikh Wanagsan needs your feminine company.

Wait @TooMacaan is habashi :kendrickcry:? I thought she was somali this whole time :ileycry:.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Christians are wimps, that's why. I'm a liberal, but I always bring the cane down on spotty little ciyaal in my dugsi. Teaching without the aid of a stick is no teaching at all. It's how Socrates used to do it. A vacancy has opened up in our masjid for a female ESL teacher. Send your CV in abaayo. Sheikh Wanagsan needs your feminine company.
'Preciate it but I'm gonna have to decline-- the type of spankings I give, nowadays, are not fit for children.

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
1.A boy was madturbating in the toilet when he was supposed to be going wudu macalin caught him :liberaltears: 2. A rumour started that One of the macalins got a muslimah pregnant and that they weren’t married it drove her crazy wallahi she’s okay now :bell: 3. I accidentally walked in on somebody in the toilet and they asked me to stay with them while they wiped their ass:nahgirl: that’s about it

Spanking is not allowed, that is child abuse. You're only allowed to kick them in the groin. I don't think you would be appropriate for us. You're too violent. Shame on you naya.

1.A boy was madturbating in the toilet when he was supposed to be going wudu macalin caught him :liberaltears: 2. A rumour started that One of the macalins got a muslimah pregnant and that they weren’t married it drove her crazy wallahi she’s okay now :bell: 3. I accidentally walked in on somebody in the toilet and they asked me to stay with them while they wiped their ass:nahgirl: that’s about it

Reminds me of when I accidentally walked in on my geeljire macalin using a modern toilet in a squatting position :russ:. Went back to the dugsi and told everyone which was a huge mistake. The whole dugsi burst out laughing when the macalin was back and you can guess what happened next...

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I hated going to dugsi. I was the least favourite from the macalin. Some kid and i always get karabash.Always come home with brusises and my mother didnt seem to care because according to her i deserved it. They always make fun of my pronunciation.
Funnily, my guy friend and i robbed one of the macalin 10 years ago. I kicked him so hard he coughed blood. Best revenge ever.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
I hated going to dugsi. I was the least favourite from the macalin. Some kid and i always get karabash.Always come home with brusises and my mother didnt seem to care because according to her i deserved it. They always make fun of my pronunciation.
Funnily, my guy friend and i robbed one of the macalin 10 years ago. I kicked him so hard he coughed blood. Best revenge ever.
You're back:friendhug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts