Share your favorite Somali songs

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada have you heard of this song :mjlaugh:

Of course I have! You know I love ilkacase.

"Gacalka reer Qardho Boqortooyan ahay"

tenor-101.gif

Poor guy tho these angry langaab vultures have been in his comments since the song dropped complaining that their clan wasn't mentioned. He's been soothing their bruised egos on FB by telling them to write their clan in the comments and promising to make a part 2 mentioning their clan:dead::deadpeter:

For some reason I cant post FB videos but look at his page:yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

View attachment 201474

Poor guy tho these angry langaab vultures have been in his comments since the song dropped complaining that their clan wasn't mentioned. He's been soothing their bruised egos on FB by telling them to write their clan in the comments and promising to make a part 2 mentioning their clan:dead::deadpeter:

Lol i know ilkacase clan but what is ahmed rasta clan?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I thought this nigga was samaroon the hole time. and how do you feel about somali singers using clans in their songs?
Lol No he's a known Mx, even made a few of songs about Gedo and visited a few years ago.

As for Clan songs I freaking love it. You know we were the originators of that with Oomar BarBar :russ:

People thought he was crazy when this first dropped

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
🤣🤣 he kept his promise.

I'm sure more will still be complaining. Also If he's gonna break MJ down to subs he might aswell make a whole song or mention them all cause he only mentioned 6.
Maya-Rudolph-No-No-Dance-Gif.gif

He started all this, it's his fault. I hope they keep bothering him till he gets stressed out and releases a whole qabiil album.

View attachment 201474

reer qardho gang :banderas: :denzelnigga:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
🤣🤣 he kept his promise.

I'm sure more will still be complaining. Also If he's gonna break MJ down to subs he might aswell make a whole song or mention them all cause he only mentioned 6.
View attachment 201486

He started all this, it's his fault. I hope they keep bothering him till he gets stressed out and releases a whole qabiil album.
This is gonna be a problem in the future were rappers/singers will diss other people clans in songs

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol No he's a known Mx, even made a few of songs about Gedo and visited a few years ago.

As for Clan songs I freaking love it. You know we were the originators of that with Oomar BarBar :russ:

People thought he was crazy when this first dropped

That nigga ahmed rasta gives me anti SL vibes :reallymaury:

Trending

Latest posts