Shanta Caleemo clan evict Gaaljecel from Wanlaweyn and chase them to their last remaining Village in Lower Shabelle!

The long standing Biimaal Governor of Marka, Abdullahi Waafow was mysteriously killed by an AS Raxaweyn suicide bomber. Some people predict that Laftagareen was behind the attack in order to weaken the Biimaal militas stationed in lower Shabelle.

Some of the jiddo even claim dir nowadays, they stopped saying we are jiddo cali digil and changed it to jiddo cali madaxweyne dir.
Lower shabele is very diverse place we need to have our allies in there very soon once we liberate middle juba. HG is overwhelmed after the shabab liberation the natives are all armed and their fellow HAGs have abandoned them. It won’t be long before they come for xamar. Personally I like the tunni I want them as the governor of LS their nomadic and city people who live from gobweyn/jilib to the outskirts of marka.

Lower shabele is very diverse place we need to have our allies in there very soon once we liberate middle juba. HG is overwhelmed after the shabab liberation the natives are all armed and their fellow HAGs have abandoned them. It won’t be long before they come for xamar. Personally I like the tunni I want them as the governor of LS their nomadic and city people who live from gobweyn/jilib to the outskirts of marka.
Funny GIF

Tunni fought against sheekhal and other hawiye rac in the civil war, they’re better compared to the other clans there who were usc.

Last edited:
The long standing Biimaal Governor of Marka, Abdullahi Waafow was mysteriously killed by an AS Raxaweyn suicide bomber. Some people predict that Laftagareen was behind the attack in order to weaken the Biimaal militas stationed in lower Shabelle.
Laftagareen is really implementing his longtime agenda of “MAAYLAND” :mjlol:

Digil was once a lineage but nowadays is mostly an alliance which is why they could in fact be originally dir, but them bringing out the dir card right now is obviously politically motivated
Dir itself is an alliance a weak one but never the less an alliance. They claim all kind of clans oromo, cushitic other Somalis.
Tunni fought against sheekhal and other hawiye rac in the civil war, they’re better compared to the other clans there who were usc.
They are the reason why may may today are there.

Dir itself is an alliance a weak one but never the less an alliance. They claim all kind of clans oromo, cushitic other Somalis.

They are the reason why may may today are there.
get out of here with that nonsense no one has assimilate more oromos than ur clan

Boran cali akisho cali wardeey cali jarso cali jido cali should I keep going ?
Jarso has more absame subs than dir Wardey aren't Dir
borans have some dir they have proven to have some T haplogroup not the whole of tribe hence the cali at the end Akisho is mostly somali majority live in Libaan known as Gurre
whilst no somali clan has as much as oromo blood running in their veins than an OG
Screenshot_20230505_054202_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
HG have been removed long time ago. They are not a threat to laftagareen.

Garre has been getting picked on after losing Gudoomiye of Qoroyooley to Jiddo after the Garre Gudoomiye was killed by AS. They only have Gudoomiye of Shabellaha Hoose but they could lose that to Biimaal or Shanta Caleemo. So therefore they are trying to get on the good side of laftagareen without opposing him despite having concerns.
HG have been removed long time ago? Did they remove us via social media?😂

1) Gudoomiye ku xigeenka Lower Shabelle - HG
2) Gudoomiye ku Xigeenka Marka - HG
3) Gudoomiye ku xigeenka Barawe - HG
4) Gudoomiyaha Shalanbood - HG
5) Gudoomiye ku xigeenka Janaale - HG
6) Gudoomiye ku Xigeenka Afgooye - Hg
7) Gudoomiye Ku Xigeenka Qoryooley - HG
8) Taliye ku xigeenka nabad sugida Marka - HG
9) Taliyaha Uruka (Battalion) 26aad ee Marka & Shalanbood - HG
10) Taliyaha Guutada (Regiment) 6aad (60th division) ee lower shabelle - HG
11) Taliyaha Guutada 7aad ee qeybta 60aad (LS) - HG

There’s entire battalions and regiments based in lower Shabelle that are predominantly HG from top to bottom. I’m not worried about Laftagareen.

We’re just waiting on our vice president post. It’s a Hawiye post and I don’t mind if it goes to Abgaal, Murusade, Wacdan or any other Hawiye.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
HG have been removed long time ago? Did they remove us via social media?😂

1) Gudoomiye ku xigeenka Lower Shabelle - HG
2) Gudoomiye ku Xigeenka Marka - HG
3) Gudoomiye ku xigeenka Barawe - HG
4) Gudoomiyaha Shalanbood - HG
5) Gudoomiye ku xigeenka Janaale - HG
6) Gudoomiye ku Xigeenka Afgooye - Hg
7) Gudoomiye Ku Xigeenka Qoryooley - HG
8) Taliye ku xigeenka nabad sugida Marka - HG
9) Taliyaha Uruka (Battalion) 26aad ee Marka & Shalanbood - HG
10) Taliyaha Guutada (Regiment) 6aad (60th division) ee lower shabelle - HG
11) Taliyaha Guutada 7aad ee qeybta 60aad (LS) - HG

There’s entire battalions and regiments based in lower Shabelle that are predominantly HG from top to bottom. I’m not worried about Laftagareen.

We’re just waiting on our vice president post. It’s a Hawiye post and I don’t mind if it goes to Abgaal, Murusade, Wacdan or any other Hawiye.
There’s a whole group of people who think social media and letters change reality on the ground. It’s quite amusing.

LS is where most of the HG SNA strength is. If Ethiopia couldn’t change the reality there, then I highly doubt letters will either.

These are Cayr SNA in Gandershe a few months ago liberating it from Shabaab.

Here’s even more Cayr SNA in Barawe, doing operations deep outside of Barawe

There’s a whole group of people who think social media and letters change reality on the ground. It’s quite amusing.

LS is where most of the HG SNA strength is. If Ethiopia couldn’t change the reality there, then I highly doubt letters will either.

These are Cayr SNA in Gandershe a few months ago liberating it from Shabaab.

Here’s even more Cayr SNA in Barawe, doing operations deep outside of Barawe

Exactly🤣. We dominate from SNA, Gorgor, Danab, NISA (Duufan) and Haramcad in LS. Riyo in wax noolaga qaado maahe af/social media iyo xoog is not going to work.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Exactly🤣. We dominate from SNA, Gorgor, Danab, NISA (Duufan) and Haramcad in LS. Riyo in wax noolaga qaado maahe af/social media iyo xoog is not going to work.
Apparently HG is kicked out of Shabellaha Hoose. I didn’t know Afgooye, Janaale, Qoryoole, Marka, Barawe, Shalanbood were not part of LS :mjlol:

Kk if you want to remove those cities from shabellaha Hoose then be my guest.

The funniest thing is HG was a military power in shabellaha hoose without much of a population. But now it has a significant population with a larger SNA force there. Again if Ethiopia couldn’t defeat us there, why would anyone delude themselves into thinking it’s possible now.

Apparently HG is kicked out of Shabellaha Hoose. I didn’t know Afgooye, Janaale, Qoryoole, Marka, Barawe, Shalanbood were not part of LS :mjlol:

Kk if you want to remove those cities from shabellaha Hoose then be my guest.

The funniest thing is HG was a military power in shabellaha hoose without much of a population. But now it has a significant population with a larger SNA force there. Again if Ethiopia couldn’t defeat us there, why would anyone delude themselves into thinking it’s possible now.
While they make up fake stories online we’re building our deegaan. This is the new airport we’re building in Shalanbood. On the video are gudoomiye ku xigeenka merca, gudoomiyaha shalanbood and taliyaha guutada 7aad.

We’re not going anywhere. About half of the HG now in lower shabelle arrived during or after the civil war but the other half arrived as early as the late 19th century and some were relocated to lower shabelle during the 1970’s famine. Yabadhaalo Cayr lived in Barawe since the late 19th century and are the reason we have good relations with Tunni in Barawe and LS today.

During the civil war when HG mooryans would capture farms and lands in LS the local HGs who lived there before the civil war used to fend them or pay the victims. I’ll talk more about this later and post the sources

Trending