Shanta Caleemo clan evict Gaaljecel from Wanlaweyn and chase them to their last remaining Village in Lower Shabelle!

The Shanta Caleemo clan of Raxanweyn has cleansed Gaaljecel clan and their remaining remnants from the entire Lower Shabelle.

The Raxanweyn clan has given a lot of warnings to the Gaaljecel clan who used to be armed by Hiraab troops in Balidogle to wage war against Raxanweyn.

Unfortunately today, as Laftagareen consolidated power in Lower Shabelle and Hiraab lost influence, the RX have decided to cleanse GJ from Lower Shabelle and dump them into Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle as IDPs

Here is a clip of a Lower Shabelle native who commands RX forces stating that he will dump the remaining GJ into Beledweyne. Tonight he is leading the war and cleansed the last remaining village and burnt it to the ground.

Another Lower Shabelle native stating that Yaaqbariweyne village will become part of the greater Maay conquests and tonight that is definitely what is happening !

Tonight this is the last remaining village Gaaljecel have in Lower Shabelle after being evicted from numerous villages and towns such Wanlaweyn by the mighty Shanta Caleemo!

C277E31A-C976-4FB7-8A77-231D74993934.jpeg

394C879F-0BF8-4C8E-9C4B-3D0D03E31D74.jpeg

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
The Shanta Caleemo clan of Raxanweyn has cleansed Gaaljecel clan and their remaining remnants from the entire Lower Shabelle.

The Raxanweyn clan has given a lot of warnings to the Gaaljecel clan who used to be armed by Hiraab troops in Balidogle to wage war against Raxanweyn.

Unfortunately today, as Laftagareen consolidated power in Lower Shabelle and Hiraab lost influence, the RX have decided to cleanse GJ from Lower Shabelle and dump them into Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle as IDPs

Here is a clip of a Lower Shabelle native who commands RX forces stating that he will dump the remaining GJ into Beledweyne. Tonight he is leading the war and cleansed the last remaining village and burnt it to the ground.

Another Lower Shabelle native stating that Yaaqbariweyne village will become part of the greater Maay conquests and tonight that is definitely what is happening !

Tonight this is the last remaining village Gaaljecel have in Lower Shabelle after being evicted from numerous villages and towns such Wanlaweyn by the mighty Shanta Caleemo!

View attachment 270820
View attachment 270821
laftagareen is him

I can’t believe a Gaaljecl shamelessly tried to do Fkd with me a few months ago. I wonder what happened to his account. They seem to always disappear mysteriously and never return. I will bookmark this thread next time a HAG tries to use GJ name to claim JL from Me. Wanlaweyn clearly needs more attention.
:dead:

Grimmer

Reer guri
Garre see this as a win as they are considered part of D&M.
This is not a win Garre is next, laftagareen is trying to get rid of any threat. What xoog do any of these digil clans have? They all fall in line. Laftagareen is planning on removing HG next as well.

This is not a win Garre is next, laftagareen is trying to get rid of any threat. What xoog do any of these digil clans have? They all fall in line. Laftagareen is planning on removing HG next as well.
HG have been removed long time ago. They are not a threat to laftagareen.

Garre has been getting picked on after losing Gudoomiye of Qoroyooley to Jiddo after the Garre Gudoomiye was killed by AS. They only have Gudoomiye of Shabellaha Hoose but they could lose that to Biimaal or Shanta Caleemo. So therefore they are trying to get on the good side of laftagareen without opposing him despite having concerns.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Not anymore. Garre i know in real life are advocating to be standalone as they are starting to see that they lose more than they gain from the D&M confederation. They are also underrepresented by laftagareen. @Grimmer correct if I'm wrong.
What‘s the beef between d&m and garre, I thought you only disliked laftagareen adminstration, which many other d&m clans hate too? Will your clan end their association with the digil in lower shabelle?
The difference between Garre and the other digil clans is that Garre are politically marginalized. Another thing is other digil clans have no choice but to respect the administration, they cannot fight back the same way Garre do. Garre are armed to the teeth and laftagareen would not dare and try to enforce something on them. He’s slowly doing it bit by bit. Garre themselves have never said they were rx or digil it’s a political thing. So honestly I don’t know if they would disassociate or not.

Grimmer

Reer guri
HG have been removed long time ago. They are not a threat to laftagareen.

Garre has been getting picked on after losing Gudoomiye of Qoroyooley to Jiddo after the Garre Gudoomiye was killed by AS. They only have Gudoomiye of Shabellaha Hoose but they could lose that to Biimaal or Shanta Caleemo. So therefore they are trying to get on the good side of laftagareen without opposing him despite having concerns.
Straight propaganda, why are you hell bent on protecting this guy. You have no idea what you’re talking about. HG militarily have a huge presence in the region still. The small xawadle that live in LS will get kicked out as well. If anything you should be supporting us and your gaaljecel brothers. LG will be arming his people be prepared.

Straight propaganda, why are you hell bent on protecting this guy. You have no idea what you’re talking about. HG militarily have a huge presence in the region still. The small xawadle that live in LS will get kicked out as well. If anything you should be supporting us and your gaaljecel brothers. LG will be arming his people be prepared.
We Xawaadle have no beef with RX, we get along well in South West State. The problem is Hawiye who have no consensus among each other therefore allowing each one get to get removed politically and physically. Today if Xawaadle were to go and get VP of SWS from Laftagareen it will be none other than HG or Abgaal who will be against us. The root of all problem is Hawiye have no representation in the higher offices in SWS and that is something they did to themselves because of Xaasidnimo. Ha biqleyso sxb it’s shocking how a clan can shoot itself in the foot and quickly too because they hate each other.

Also to correct you there were 2 commanders in the military that Hawiye had in Lower Shabelle

12th Division Commander (Gen. Tawane - Xawaadle) who has now been moved to 27th Division HQ in Buuloburde Hiiraan/Middle Shabelle.

And the 1st Brigade Commander of the 12th Division Xassan Jamici (HG) who has now been moved to 21st Division commander in Cadaado, GM.

Now RX did a crazy play they made the 60th division commander MX and they now moved to LS military commander removing Hawiye commanders in LS. There is only one Abgaal deputy commander there now.

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
We Xawaadle have no beef with RX, we get along well in South West State. The problem is Hawiye who have no consensus among each other therefore allowing each one get to get removed politically and physically. Today if Xawaadle were to go and get VP of SWS from Laftagareen it will be none other than HG or Abgaal who will be against us. The root of all problem is Hawiye have no representation in the higher offices in SWS and that is something they did to themselves because of Xaasidnimo. Ha biqleyso sxb it’s shocking how a clan can shoot itself in the foot and quickly too because they hate each other.

Also to correct you there were 2 commanders in the military that Hawiye had in Lower Shabelle

12th Division Commander (Gen. Tawane - Xawaadle) who has now been moved to 27th Division HQ in Buuloburde Hiiraan/Middle Shabelle.

And the 1st Brigade Commander of the 12th Division Xassan Jamici (HG) who has now been moved to 21st Division commander in Cadaado, GM.

Now RX did a crazy play they made the 60th division commander MX and they now moved to LS military commander removing Hawiye commanders in LS. There is only one Abgaal deputy commander there now.
We’ll wait and see, as of right now I’m not buying into this administration. The stereotype that d&m are miskeen is bullshit. Tribalist that only care about their own people when they should be caring about the regions development and Al-shabaab. Keep your eyes open something is gonna happen soon that will flip the current state of the region around.

I read Garre have an alliance with HG against Jiddu
whilst Jiddu and Biyomal are in alliance