Shanqale and ductape Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will forever be the most underrated users.
Do not worry about it. Some of the greatest heroes are unsung.
We will continue to work in the shadows shitposting. Keep at it. You don't need public recognition to be an SSpot legend.
We're also one of the most creative members in this site. Notice how we rate each other posts with interesting unlike those sheeps who give each other likes and smiley faces

IMG_4866.GIF

Guys I will kill myself.

I don't want to live anymore in this shit website where our creativity are not appreciated.

The fact we are the only active pll in this thread makes me depressed

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Guys I will kill myself.

I don't want to live anymore in this shit website where our creativity are not appreciated.

The fact we are the only active pll in this thread makes me depressed

Way ahead of you
suicide-pepe-the-frog.jpg

A permanent solution to a temporary problem, that's not the way brothers. We must fight on, shitpost like never before! You want to be noticed?

Do you want SSpot girls scream "NOTICE ME SENPAI!", then you must work harder, shitpost harder, argue harder, don't hold back.

To succeed, you must show no mercy.

Take for me example, I will fight anyone who calls for secession of any federal state in Somalia, YOU must show that passion to succeed.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem, that's not the way brothers. We must fight on, shitpost like never before! You want to be noticed?

Do you want SSpot girls scream "NOTICE ME SENPAI!", then you must work harder, shitpost harder, argue harder, don't hold back.

To succeed, you must show no mercy.

Take for me example, I will fight anyone who calls for secession of any federal state in Somalia, YOU must show that passion to succeed.
SOMALILAND IS A SEPERATE COUNTRY AND WILL NEVER UNITE WITH SOMALIA!!
IMG_4867.PNG

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
View attachment 32381

Never, you brain dead "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome infected zombie doqon who has been ideologically poisoned by the corrupt and villainous politicians, who can't think for himself and who has lost all logic to the qabyaalad parasite. SL shall never ever gain independence, the only way forward for Somalia is through unity. Unity will lead to everlasting peace and prosperity.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
View attachment 32381
Never, you brain dead "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome infected zombie doqon who has been ideologically poisoned by the corrupt and villainous politicians, who can't think for himself and who has lost all logic to the qabyaalad parasite. SL shall never ever gain independence, the only way forward for Somalia is through unity. Unity will lead everlasting peace and prosperity.
An absolutely beautiful display of passion and sticking to one's principles, gentlemen.
Truly, @MerchantOfMogadishu is another underrated user with an absolutely cracking set of morals and ethics.
I salute you, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending