Shamis kaaley ila tali

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I had an in-law approach me couple of months ago to tell me that he was gonna be at my city for vacation and that he will be be visiting Atlanta and that I must take a road trip with him (il put the rental under my name ). I said to him that I'll take off couple of days from my work and I can drive him there.

Before he left his country I informed him the total cost and I even broke it down for him.

You see I have nothing to do with this but this cat now wants me to contribute to the trip cooliocoolio:damn::damn::dead::chrisfreshhah:

Please share your advice and opinion on this ...

Keep in mind that I took off couple days from work, that is a lost warning

S

Shamis

It depends. Is he your wife's brother? Only in this case will you get any ajar or vital brownie points for helping him. First cousins of a spouse don't count as in laws and neither do the legitimate in laws of your siblings and definitely not the first cousins of your sibling's spouse.

If you just don't want to pay - tell him you're in arrears with a hagbad/shaloongo/ayuuto and he'll get the message.

menace

VIP
It depends. Is he your wife's brother? Only in this case will you get any ajar or vital brownie points for helping him. First cousins of a spouse don't count as in laws and neither do the legitimate in laws of your siblings and definitely not the first cousins of your sibling's spouse.

If you just don't want to pay - tell him you're in arrears with a hagbad/shaloongo/ayuuto and he'll get the message.

I think I would've been absolutely in " xishood mode" if it was my direct brother-in-law but actually its a cousin type of in-law...Therefore when he came up with this idea I just did not respond to the text, I informed my female that I'm gonna put him on greyhound :kobeok::leon::mjpls:..then after my female spoke to him he apologized

Q

Queen Carawelo

Is he from London? Somalis from London are cheapskates. Don't let him take advantage of your hospitality.

menace

VIP
Is he from London? Somalis from London are cheapskates. Don't let him take advantage of your hospitality.

Yes indeed! Idman guess what's even baffling to me? Their money is double here yet you call me outa the blue and inform me of your itinerary in which I've done the homework for you and told you the estimate cost that then you gonna include me in this matter :browtf::comeon:..I mean I don't care or want to go to ATL because I've been there ..on top of that your not direct in-law...

S

Shamis

Not our fault that identical products in Canada and the US cost up to 50% less and we can expect to pay up to 500% more for imported American brands. We're being robbed by our government and the corporations pass the high taxes over to the consumer so we're screwed over twice.

menace

VIP
It looks like that I'll be the chauffeur and I'll buy my own food ..I don't mind that ...and yeah it's good to chill in that hotel Jacuzzi but this will be in compensation for being a driver

Menace,

Weekly rental, accommodations and other miscellaneous expenses that probably won't even amount to $600 in the end is hardly worth the loss of face. Ceeb waryaa.

menace

VIP
Menace,

Weekly rental, accommodations and other miscellaneous expenses that probably won't even amount to $600 in the end is hardly worth the loss of face. Ceeb waryaa.

This is not direct in-law...once again remember that I took several days off...remember that I'll be the sole driver ..remember that I got no vested interest in going to ATL...I'm doing these for xushmad purposes ...I think I am on the right side on this matter ..

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace,

Menace don't listen to Mr rich over here.

London folks annoy me. They don't even welcome us Americans and they expect us to bend backwards for them. I don't care if it's 4 dollars.

menace

VIP
Menace don't listen to Mr rich over here.

London folks annoy me. They don't even welcome us Americans and they expect us to bend backwards for them. I don't care if it's 4 dollars.

Actually Mr Rich ( loooooool) what has he done for me on the 2x I was in the UK? Not even one pence (their cent) was spend on me ..not that I put it into consideration

Q

Queen Carawelo

Actually Mr Rich ( loooooool) what has he done for me on the 2x I was in the UK? Not even one pence (their cent) was spend on me ..not that I put it into consideration

I've distant relatives in London, these mofos didn't even hire a taxi for my arrival, they made me take the tube, it was humid, full and full of hot breathe, and guess what they shop like they're in a 3 word world. Saving all their money to build a mansion back home smh. I breathed a sense of relief when I checked into a hotel.

I wasn't alone on this, I've seen lots of folks who went to London and never got a proper welcome. Smh.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@menace you're on the right side of the issue..

I have a question for you. Why do you refer to your wife as your female? Isn't that a bit disrespectful? Aniga waxas waan ka xishoon laha.

I actually find my friends to be very hospitable despite where they're from. When I'm out in London for example my friends would literally grab my hands and tell me isku xishoo when I reach to pay for a meal or the smallest thing, like water bottle at a gas station. My Swedish, Canadian and even American friends are all like that. Even running into friends at restaurants out of the blue, if they finish their meal first and go to the counter to pay they also pay for mine and vice versa.

menace

VIP
@menace you're on the right side of the issue..

I have a question for you. Why do you refer to your wife as your female? Isn't that a bit disrespectful? Aniga waxas waan ka xishoon laha.

Don't take it as a Disrespect because I want you to view it from my lenses..af-soomaali we say wifey as naagteyda, therefore I took the literal translation ..I meant no offense

menace

VIP
I actually find my friends to be very hospitable despite where they're from. When I'm out in London for example my friends would literally grab my hands and tell me isku xishoo when I reach to pay for a meal or the smallest thing, like water bottle at a gas station. My Swedish, Canadian and even American friends are all like that. Even running into friends at restaurants out of the blue, if they finish their meal first and go to the counter to pay they also pay for mine and vice versa.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Ok then consider me and my future xaas Idman iimaanlayaal

Q

Queen Carawelo

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Ok then consider me and my future xaas Idman iimaanlayaal
It's not about that menace.

If you're hospitable to me then expect more from me. Mn people will confirm it with you, every single person who went to London said the exact same thing. These people will show you their empty fridge and expect you to go grocery shopping for them. Smh.

Menace,

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that to have good friends you need to be a great one. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts