Shameless Somali discusses the "connection" between African Americans and Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Kkkk look at these Harti niggas frontin like there females don't get nutted on the most.

Harti females are th freakiest dark skin chicks God created :banderas:

The contrast of my white nut on their black ass is an unbelievable sight :lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
tumblr_lmv77hy05P1qeoixdo1_400.jpg
Your good at hiding your stripes:pachah1:
Something about you screams mj to me I also think you come from the same group as this chicken head @Reiko inside mj:kanyeshrug:
I'm usually never wrong about this:kanyeshrug:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
It's shame girls giving out their honour & dignity away as if it was like a cigrette, check these Isaac girls niggas calling them a concubine & shii in Brooklyn yet they're from the UK, what did they go there for :oh6b81q:

Didnt she get married fam the one he held and said be my concubine .. she now xijabi too.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your good at hiding your stripes:pachah1:
Something about you screams mj to me I also think you come from the same group as this chicken head @Reiko inside mj:kanyeshrug:
I'm usually never wrong about this:kanyeshrug:
Stop feening for my attention, you broke, low down sewage rat.
Secondly no @Mohamud is not one of us. So please stop offending us by this statement you molerat.

Teddy Ray tell him you're not one of us.

VixR

Veritas
You ppl r so easily riled :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

If I was non, I would make videos about Somalis. Guaranteed the entire demographic would tune in. Y'll would pay my bills.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Let's not turn this into a clan topic or it'll have to be moved.
Change the topic title back to 'Shameless Puntlander' since he put the Puntland flag so proudly in the background. Is Puntland a qabiil?

Is AbdiJohnson a Deplorable Darood?

He's interested in our culture. He's praising it. What are you lot whining about? Would you prefer if he insulted our culture?

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Change the topic title back to 'Shameless Puntlander' since he put the Puntland flag so proudly in the background. Is Puntland a qabiil?

Is AbdiJohnson a Deplorable Darood?
This site is basically a dhabacayo enterprise.Not surprised they changed the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts