Shameless Somali discusses the "connection" between African Americans and Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe

This is the kind of videos this guy makes;

Rageedi Ali says;

Ali Mohamed 2 months ago
Wallahi, there are so many shaarmuuutos here. This guy thirsts for nag somaaali eh, and you guys are throwing your panties at him. Now I know where the saying cheap and clean came from. One of them said "thank you for making me proud to be African". WTF.

Revert Talib says

Talib Thompson 1 week ago
Hello brother , I'm African American and Muslim All praise to Allah. My wife is Somali m.j .

:deadosama:

So in conclusion, we have another guy on youtube with a Somali fetish.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The comment section is amusing as f*ck

much respect bro. All praise to Allah I married a beautiful Somali sister and it's a shame that some look at us crazy .me being African American but i feel it's important that our communities get to know and understand one another instead of judging by the ignorant few

brother take dna test were curious u might come east africa

I like fact that u like African people especially somali people most of somali people don't like even being somali I appreciate and I'm proud to have u

Omg l live in Columbus Ohio and l will love to meet you today

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some of them are just :faysalwtf:

Is this all it takes to grab the attention of Somali girls doe? Just shower them with compliments?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Some of them are just :faysalwtf:

Is this all it takes to grab the attention of Somali girls doe? Just shower them with compliments?
Should've seen the landers females from London video a while back these AA nikkas said they were from Brooklyn and these hoes were already taking off there khastumo before they Finnished talking:russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's shame girls giving out their honour & dignity away as if it was like a cigrette, check these Isaac girls niggas calling them a concubine & shii in Brooklyn yet they're from the UK, what did they go there for :oh6b81q:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Question are you part of these mj fuckers? I have shitty gut feeling your one?

tumblr_lmv77hy05P1qeoixdo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending