Shameless FGS trying to come Garacad Port after snubbing the project for Hobyo this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When Kheyre and Farmaajo heard about Garacad thinking it was one of their mogadishu first believer region.

welcome-to-the-team-meme.jpg

When they heard it was 'garacad' and a regions first believer
74225810-studio-shot-of-stylish-african-male-in-glasses-staring-at-camera-having-crazy-look-funny-young-dark-.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do I think Garacad will happen in all honesty. NO. It will fall thru like las qoray jetty did and so will garacad and so will hobyo. Qof waalan oglanayo in orderku dalka isbadelo oo qalalase kale ka dhaco ma jiro iyo qalalaso waxay timada marku qofku deked lee yahay oo hub wayn soo dejin karo. Lakin anything possible, markan arkay videogi 93 ee odayasha harti geed hostisa fadhiyan maba amini lahayn inay puntland siday manta tahay noqonayso.

I am usually pessimist in belief. So anything is possible

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yes we need visionary leaders, we all should support infrastructure projects and expansion of Berbera/Bosaso ports. That's how you develop just like Dubai did(differnce is we cant get billions in loan).
Not only can't we get billions in loans bro we don't even get fair deals.

When we get past all this bullshit that's hampering all Somali regions, that's when the rapid growth will occur.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is dangerousthis is very dangerous you are proving that Somalia can build itself without government support

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

When we get past all this bullshit that's hampering all Somali regions, that's when the rapid growth will occur.

Your right we are in the same basket sxb, we are all considered 'regions' by the world, we should be firmly anti mogadishu first policies which doesn't benefit you nor me in anyway, shape, or form. Go see how they shared the 1 billion african development fund. 70 million for berbera-wajaale corridor to keep Habar Awal Alive as they probably spoke to them and said where would you want us to put this in, neglecting and ensuring 'bariga' somaliland is always dependent kkkkkk. 2 million for puntland kkkk. and 800 million for the South.

Now you tell him how that is justifiable and this clown is CLAIMING he is your GOVT only because he is the capital city no other justification. Wallahi when I heard PL/SL got like less then 80 million, and the south got 800 million, I just stopped listening to the rest in anger.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The deal was illa laga helayo population counting and not these silly estimates every abdi, farah, n ali in somalia gives in favor of his region, untill we get a reliable census waxaa lagu heeshiyay in 4.5 loo qaybsado, they don't even honor the 4.5 principle. They only honor it in 'political quotas' not development quotas.

In-fact the world recognizes three zones in Somalia. North-West, North-East, and South. That's how it should be aligned also locally not realigned based on how you prefer or like or how you see the nation. The south is one big block because their similar in requirements sxb, waxay ka soo baxayan burbur marka lama simi karo with north-east-north-west and I agree with that principle. Isku baahi manahin ma garatay? I just hate hawiye and their dogs on leeshes SADE wallahi and his nacasnimo.

Somali iskuma soo dhowaan karo arimahani oo kale way ku kala fogaanaysa. The biggest priority in the south is to secure it's territories, that isn't the biggest priority in the north-east and north-west ma garatay, marka national development plan nagama dhaxayn karo ileen ma wada fadhino the same stage as regions, we have different priorities sxb and f*ck these hawiye niggas who want to bring us down to their level and keep us stuck with them.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let the race begin in Puntland and Somalia. Qof walbo equal chance to succeed hala siiyo and lets see what they can do with it not be a and step on the foot of other clans and siphon to your clan advantages. Taasi waa cabsi aad ka gabtid beeshadu inaysan wax noqon karin si halal ah oo aad uu bahan tahay beelaha kale aysan isku chance helin.

I want a healthy race in Somalia, ninka gobka ah waa la arki doona, hadalkisa iyo faankisa way soo dhamanaysa, wax indhahagu ujeedo baa arkaysa

images

Your clan majeerteen is nothing without Osman mohamud. Omar's just ain't what they say they are. I respect Osman only clan that did slave another somali clan. Omar's cannot even step up to issa mohamud that is why Gaas as to pay off Issa mohamud politician to govern puntland all the time. Even the war with somaliland is on hold because one sub sub sub clan of issa mohamud said hey Mr. Gaas u start this war mudug and your Omar mohamud clan and us war will begin. So tell me what is this fatboy omar mohamud's president look to guys right now.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Your clan majeerteen is nothing without Osman mohamud. Omar's just ain't what they say they are. I respect Osman only clan that did slave another somali clan. Omar's cannot even step up to issa mohamud that is why Gaas as to pay off Issa mohamud politician to govern puntland all the time. Even the war with somaliland is on hold because one sub sub sub clan of issa mohamud said hey Mr. Gaas u start this war mudug and your Omar mohamud clan and us war will begin. So tell me what is this fatboy omar mohamud's president look to guys right now.

Trying to divide maxamud saleban won't work. Where-ever one maxamud saleban is will lead like kismayo mayor and no other clan will be considered. Our clan is structured and heirachy. We are not all confused like you boys. We build our strength saying gaar ganacsiyo gala, gaar siyasad, gaar waxbarasho(reer hersi), waxana soo baxayo base hoogaan dhinac walbo dee iskama imanine bilash sxb, etc

When u control xamar with money and power u can talk divide u say be United if u please on paper but the reality is 21 century Somalia we are the superpower clan. If anyone did not tell you come to xamar and see who has the money in Somalia shut up and enjoy your puntland before we cross the border and start fresh up wars with u pussyland and murder your elders and rape your wives and sisters. Enjoy your 2 years darood presidency when the rollercoaster is over wait for Somalia to come back with us rolling over u guys again.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When u control xamar with money and power u can talk divide u say be United if u please on paper but the reality is 21 century Somalia we are the superpower clan. If anyone did not tell you come to xamar and see who has the money in Somalia shut up and enjoy your puntland before we cross the border and start fresh up wars with u pussyland and murder your elders and rape your wives and sisters. Enjoy your 2 years darood presidency when the rollercoaster is over wait for Somalia to come back with us rolling over u guys again.

If your so rich you wouldn't be recieving budget support to run the federal govt, that's poor sxb. We don't recieve budget support from any sources, we only 'recieve projects' so our politics cannot be controlled by world bank and qatar like you do. If your so rich you wouldn't fly to qatar begging bowl nigga. You galmudug/hirshabelle, look at it, yuck the lowest of all regions. No population base, all poor n hungry moryans and no waxgarads left and business people. The only business ppl u have survive because of anarchy as the really RICH SOMALIS WILL COME AND DOMINATE THEM IF THERE IS PEACE.

Your trying to turn somalia into soweto and then claim how you have the biggest business because u know the rich boy aint coming MAJERTENE, lakin aar imow somalia meel nabad ah oo aan soweto ahayn with a dawlad, you will never exist again in somalia. you survive on anarchy waryaa and we slave habar gedir we know our slaves. We know anarchy and making somalia soweto is a must for you to keep rich majertens from returning because we only return when there is proper functioning dawlad, we dont operate in GHETTOS

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
shut up and enjoy your puntland before we cross the border and start fresh up wars with u pussyland and murder your elders and rape your wives and sisters. Enjoy your 2 years darood presidency when the rollercoaster is over wait for Somalia to come back with us rolling over u guys again.
Still focused on raping and warmongering after 30 years of living in your own shit and piss. Typical lowbred Aborigine.
:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hooyada iyo tii ku xaartey ba waas guun yahee guunta dhashay maxamud saleeban is one body if a part of it is in pain so is the rest of the body

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do I think Garacad will happen in all honesty. NO. It will fall thru like las qoray jetty did and so will garacad and so will hobyo. Qof waalan oglanayo in orderku dalka isbadelo oo qalalase kale ka dhaco ma jiro iyo qalalaso waxay timada marku qofku deked lee yahay oo hub wayn soo dejin karo. Lakin anything possible, markan arkay videogi 93 ee odayasha harti geed hostisa fadhiyan maba amini lahayn inay puntland siday manta tahay noqonayso.

I am usually pessimist in belief. So anything is possible
You are wrong to say that garacad will be completed soon in sha Allah maybe it’s your moryaan half that’s against puntland developement :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You are wrong to say that garacad will be completed soon in sha Allah maybe it’s your moryaan half that’s against puntland developement :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:
Bro this guy is fucking retarded everywhere he sees something good being said about puntland he boasts his poor ass clan, he knows nothing better

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro this guy is fucking retarded everywhere he sees something good being said about puntland he boasts his poor ass clan, he knows nothing better
Go and stalk someone else you fucking weirdo what business is it of yours what a next man says? Are you a who has a crush on him?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Go and stalk someone else you fucking weirdo what business is it of yours what a next man says? Are you a who has a crush on him?
What do you mean stalk someone else? This guy is on every puntland development thread, you have no akhlaaq whatsoever. Go ask your mom to parent you again garacyahow

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What do you mean stalk someone else? This guy is on every puntland development thread, you have no akhlaaq whatsoever. Go ask your mom to parent you again garacyahow
Stop stalking other men on a public forum he is entitled to his opinion as much as the next man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts