DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
XOG: Al-Shabaab oo diyaarinaysa weerar ka dhan ah Dekedda Garacad

alshabaab-troops.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY APRIL 5, 2021

SHARES
ShareTweet

Warar xaqiiqo ah oo naga soo gaaraya Degmada Xaradheere ee Gobolka Mudug Ayaa sheegaya In Al-Shabaab deegaankaas oo ah xudduntooda ay ka wadaan Abaabul & Hub aruursi.

Sida ay ila wareedyada sheegayaan, qorshaha Al-Shabaab waxay duulaan kusoo yihiin Garacad, oo hadda ay ka socoto Mashruuca dhismaha Dekadda.

Taariikh 02 April 2021, wuxuu Wasiir Oomaar is hortaag ku sameeyay duulimaad Diyaaradeed oo ku socday Garacad.

Duulimaadkaas waxaa saarnaa maal-galiyaal shisheeye oo rabay inay soo qiimeeyaan Dekaddaas & Deegaan Oolimadkeeda.

Qorshahan Al-Shabaab waxaa dabada ka riixaya Siyaasiin Soomaaliyeed oo siyaasadaynaya horumarka dalka, gaar ahaan xubno katirsan Villa Somalia, kuwaas oo gacan ka helaya Dowladda Qatar oo garab u ah taageerayaasha ugu waa weyn ee Argagixisada.

Weerarkaan waxba kama duwana Weerarkii Shabaab ee Garacad, Suuj & Garmaal 16 March 2016.

Ciidamada Puntland & PISA ayaa heegan buuxa galay, iyadoo Guutada Gama’Diid oo asalkeedii hore fadhigeedu ahaa Garacad muddo Sanad ku dhow ay kusii jeedaan Garacad si Cadowga is bahaystay looga difaaco dadka & dalka.

Xogtan wixii kasoo kordha dibbaan idin kala soo wadaagaynaa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the 'gama'diid' division are being supported by PMPF coast guard, our general must prepare a dual land and sea attack strategy which must be called 'duufaan operation' cuz we want the enemy to be hit at sea like it's a 'duufaan' of bullets, we need to bring in our our armed helicopters to provide surveillance on the latitude/longitude of the enemy at sea, so our coast guard can destroy the enemy without the battle reaching on-land at garacad.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They’ll get massacred! We ain’t no jileec southies
:pachah1:

Our armed helicopters will perform a mission called 'biriq' ama 'lightning strikes' while our coastal armed forces will perform 'duufaan' operation on shabab at sea which will be a hail of bullets, we will bring our coastal forces/gama'diid which is our on-land division to work together to ensure the enemy is destroyed in both operations of biriq and duufaan, the strategem of the war is clear by the general wa inusan shabab southies soo gaadhin 'garacad' land oo ay ku dhintaan duufaanta iyo biriq operation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Operation Dacish in 'balidhidhin' mountains was a big success, this was a big hit on their 'bases' in the mountains which they used to store weapons, ieds, miino, and explosisves. They have now lost that 'mountain storage capability'. They even had 2 'vehicle borne explosive' which was intended for Bosaso civilians.

I urge puntites to focus more on 'shabab' in 'sanaag' mountains not the bari mountains, this is where they are commanded from in 'erigavo/burco' command centers and their loads of southies to smoke, one great thing about southies, they are not conditioned for 'desert or mountain warfare', it should be a quick elimination of these scums who travel all the way into puntland mountains, hide in IDP camps before they complete a mission for some 'villa somalia' qatari funded keleb.

Puntites must ensure we keep this 'edge' on them. I am suprised why any southy would want to come out to puntland mountains, it's pure suicide operation. I hope to hear a good smoking of southies in calmadow in the coming days.

Waryaa @Lion of Tanade @Dalalos_ibn_Adali niinka puntland neceb waxa sugayso mayd bakhti ah at 1:41 mark manahin @convincation oo magaladisa iska burburiyay sidu 'hiraab iyo hawiynimo' loogu aqrinaye, I am sorry fellas, this isn't 'dameer abgaal' land, meeshan looma ogolo wax ka hoseeyo 'horumar', hadad rabtan inaad meel burburisan, please go visit @convincation he will be happy to host you or any bakhti in his city while you destroy it.

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Abdullahi Yusuf said Al Shabab is a tool used by politicians 15 years ago and it still holds true.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
N&N Ex-prime minister keyira refuse to lay stone for Garcaad port opening ceremony.

N&N Somalia airspace agency hijacked plane took off from Garowe to Garcaad and order pilot to go back Garowe or his license to be expired, blackmailing !!!.

Now Alkabab treats us lool.

All that is clearly how envy Southies to reer puntland.

Let them try to come, we will karbash them like we did in 2016.

We need to cut all ties with the south and FGS nothing good ever comes out of the cursed state Somalia. They want to attack our project hell no.:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Last edited:
Didn’t we refuse to allow hormuud to buy shares from garacad . I can’t help but think it’s the work of this terrorist company who are linked to the Somali government (fahad yasin).

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Garacad is open field, not mountainous like bari, they will be seen from miles away like the last time

empty threats

Instead of conspiracies, have you guys thought that maybe they take advantage of the animosity to heighten tensions because they profit from the chaos.

People were out right cheering for shabab the other day, posting their propaganda because they hate the current government. Now that they threaten Garcad you want to blame the government.

This is what happens when you feed a beast, it will eventually bite you.
This is the reason why I'm against all terrorists in Somalia. I hate the ones in the mountains of PL as much as I hate the ones in South.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Werent you lot cheering when Bariire and Awdheegle was attacked by AS? Posting several topics of old AS propaganda outlets? Cry me a crocodile tears.

Hobyo is the future of Mudug and Galmudug shall control the Region inshallah. Good luck.

Werent you lot cheering when Bariire and Awdheegle was attacked by AS? Posting several topics of old AS propaganda outlets? Cry me a crocodile tears.

Hobyo is the future of Mudug and Galmudug shall control the Region inshallah. Good luck.
You are as bad for using the prison attack and repeating AS talking points.

Hobyo is a fairytale :russ:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Instead of conspiracies, have you guys thought that maybe they take advantage of the animosity to heighten tensions because they profit from the chaos.

People were out right cheering for shabab the other day, posting their propaganda because they hate the current government. Now that they threaten Garcad you want to blame the government.

This is what happens when you feed a beast, it will eventually bite you.
This is the reason why I'm against all terrorists in Somalia. I hate the ones in the mountains of PL as much as I hate the ones in South.
Alkebab and the FGS are same shit to us. Both are enemies.

Right now we have a thread by a mod @Sheikh Kulkuli posting AS propaganda against the "regime" for some cheap political points.

And in that thread we have @sincity and @TekNiKo is throwing shots at each using AS attacks in each region as fkd fodder.
What regime a regime that promotes AS to NISA because they belong to Mx instead of sending them to firing squad?
A regime that that has been fighting federal state members but turning a blind eye to AS.
This is not propaganda but real issue of which the last 4 years Fakemajo govt was hiding.
Just how look how easy it is for AS overruning gorgor bases and taking their weapons.

Fahad Yassin is AS if you can compromise him and qatar who sponsor AS why are you angry?

For your info this is not mxnspot.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Right now we have a thread by a mod @Sheikh Kulkuli posting AS propaganda against the "regime" for some cheap political points.

And in that thread we have @sincity and @TekNiKo is throwing shots at each using AS attacks in each region as fkd fodder.
I was simply responding to his Bariire claims dont blame me for posing the same questions for PL. We know AS is funded by Deni and Madoobe Emriati handlers. Why you think they sell charcoal together? Madoobe was ex AS.

Trending

Latest posts