Shabab Executes Gedo Natives

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
AL-SHABAAB OO GOOB FAGAARE AH KU TOOGTAY RAG AY KU TILMAAMEEN BASAASIIN

Ururka Al-shabaab, ayaa Gelinkii dambe ee Shalay, waxay fagaare ku yaalla Degmada Ceelcadde ee Gobolka Gedo ku dileen, afar nin oo ay ku tilmaameen basaasiin.
Maxkamadda Al-shabaab u qaabilsan Gobolka Gedo, ayaa sheegtay in Raggaas ay u shaqaynayeen Sirdoonka Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya iyo kuwa dalal Shisheeye, inkastoo aysan soo bandhigin wax caddayn ah.

Aaden Xassan Maxamed iyo Cabdicasiis Xassan Cabdi, ayay Maxkamadda Al-shabaab ku eedaysay in ay u shaqaynayeen Sirdoonka Dowladda Soomaaliya, islamarkaana ay u gudbin jireen xogaha Al-shabaabka.

Sidoo kale, Diini Cabdulqaadir Maxamed ayay ku eedaysay, in uu basaas u ahaa Dowladda Maraykanka, halka Ciise Cismaan Geelle ay ku eedaysay, in uu la shaqaynayay Sirdoonka Itoobiya.

PUNTLAND POST

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is exactly what we should to do those marehan shababis in galgala, if we keep sending them back to ghetto, they will assume there is no consequences for their terrorism. I say hang em by the tree, don't even waste a bullet on them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So many L for beesha sade, their getting karbashed everywhere. HG karbashes them in galgaduud. Madoobe karbashes them in JL. Shabab karbashes them. SNA karbashes them to hell. PL should join in and execute those shababi marehans in galgala. Marehan is a confused clan who hasn't been doing anything for the last 30 years except running around different regions being a horumar spoiler.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So many L for beesha sade, their getting karbashed everywhere. HG karbashes them in galgaduud. Madoobe karbashes them in JL. Shabab karbashes them. SNA karbashes them to hell. PL should join in and execute those shababi marehans in galgala. Marehan is a confused clan who hasn't been doing anything for the last 30 years except running around different regions being a horumar spoiler.
Hawiye are worse than beesha sade

tomorrow farmaajo will leave making them irrelevant while hawiye are gonna takeover and xaar all over the government like they do

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hawiye are worse than beesha sade

tomorrow farmaajo will leave making them irrelevant while hawiye are gonna takeover and xaar all over the government like they do

I sometimes wish we could join Ethiopia and use the Ethiopian government for our foreign contact needs, we are spending 30 years with Somalia and we haven't got much to show for it. I kind of pray we had the ethiopian border all the way to garacad to eyl to bayla to Bosaso.

The thing that pisses me off the most is our leaders have no answer to this dilemma of time wasting from the south, we just kind of sit there and go to the 1000th meeting about election processes. We need a stable federal govt and ethiopia government is far more stabler and easier for PL to score development contracts. DDSI is already laying down the pipelines

Trending

Latest posts