Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
there are some girls who are "Miskeeeen" but won't take excessive kinky shit from a a guy. And there are those who are "Miskeeeen doqon" who would let her husband do anything to her in the name of love or marriage.

This girl who is beaten during sex is "Miskeeeen doqon" and she needs to wake her ass up because her husband is a freak.

N

NaomiHoney

I've been married for 3yrs now and have a beautiful 2yr old daughter. The problem is my husband doesn't help me around the house work or our daughter but that's not the main issue.

It all started before we were due to wed. He was supposed to get most of the household items and also pay half for the wedding but he didn't, Instead I bought everything and also paid for the wedding he only paid a tiny half which wasn't much but I kinda didn't pay enough attention to that because at the time he didn't have enough money to put towards building our household items. I ignored it and thought it was just one of things you know. I'm the one who's always buying things for our daughter and also him and it really irritates me that he doesn't seem to think it's a man's job to do these things. It seems like I'm the man of the house because he doesn't lift a finger when it also comes to (DIY) I've spoken to him about this several times and it's getting to a point where it's really starting to make me re-thing out marriage. Am I overreacting or should I sit him down and tell him that if he doesn't change I'll walk out?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I've been married for 3yrs now and have a beautiful 2yr old daughter. The problem is my husband doesn't help me around the house work or our daughter but that's not the main issue.

It all started before we were due to wed. He was supposed to get most of the household items and also pay half for the wedding but he didn't, Instead I bought everything and also paid for the wedding he only paid a tiny half which wasn't much but I kinda didn't pay enough attention to that because at the time he didn't have enough money to put towards building our household items. I ignored it and thought it was just one of things you know. I'm the one who's always buying things for our daughter and also him and it really irritates me that he doesn't seem to think it's a man's job to do these things. It seems like I'm the man of the house because he doesn't lift a finger when it also comes to (DIY) I've spoken to him about this several times and it's getting to a point where it's really starting to make me re-thing out marriage. Am I overreacting or should I sit him down and tell him that if he doesn't change I'll walk out?
She married herself miskiinta. That's not a man

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

It sounds like shes a mother raising 2 kids

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

You know what?
You need to slap that nigga out of his sleep. if you're gonna be the man of the house sister, you better act like one and make sure he notices then if he really is a man he will step up and or he is an insecure little he'll run away to hooyo.

N

NaomiHoney

So to tell you my story I need to go back 7 years ago! when I was 23 and I had a boyfriend. My first boyfriend, in fact I wasn't crazy over him but I was more interested to have a man and to be somebody's woman ... All my friends had men except me, so really and truly I wanted to taste what it felt like... So anyway, me and this boy used to go out and have fun and one day I called him from my little sister's phone (she was 18 years old) and then few weeks later, I don't remember how I found out the guy was chatting up my sister, when I confronted him he was like I didn't know how to tell you but your sister is the one that kept texting me and starting up conversations. He said to me, I love you and i don't want anything to do with your sister. I was a bit upset and hurt by my sister's act (to be honest I didn't like him that much anyway!) so I did speak with her and she said 'I was just being friendly nothing else'. Anyway, I cut all my relationship with him and I thought my sister have learned her lesson but months later my best friend told me that my sister was chatting up her boyfriend at the time. I confronted her AGAIN and she said the guy was interested in her so it wasn't her fault if he likes her! and my best friend kinda changed on me and she also cut him loose. So years pass by and we never talked about it again!
Fast forward, I am happily married to an amazing guy and let me add he is a handsome man with two kids. The problem is my sister wants to work in my city (my family lives in another city) and she wants to come and stay with me until she gets a place....
Now I forgave her but I can't forget... I don't want to open doors that I can't close... And I don't want to have paranoia when she is around my husband.... I love my sister so much but I can't trust her!
Ladies am I right to be paranoid? Should I rent a room for her somewhere else? Or should I give her a second chance?

Please advice I need an advice !

So to tell you my story I need to go back 7 years ago! when I was 23 and I had a boyfriend. My first boyfriend, in fact I wasn't crazy over him but I was more interested to have a man and to be somebody's woman ... All my friends had men except me, so really and truly I wanted to taste what it felt like... So anyway, me and this boy used to go out and have fun and one day I called him from my little sister's phone (she was 18 years old) and then few weeks later, I don't remember how I found out the guy was chatting up my sister, when I confronted him he was like I didn't know how to tell you but your sister is the one that kept texting me and starting up conversations. He said to me, I love you and i don't want anything to do with your sister. I was a bit upset and hurt by my sister's act (to be honest I didn't like him that much anyway!) so I did speak with her and she said 'I was just being friendly nothing else'. Anyway, I cut all my relationship with him and I thought my sister have learned her lesson but months later my best friend told me that my sister was chatting up her boyfriend at the time. I confronted her AGAIN and she said the guy was interested in her so it wasn't her fault if he likes her! and my best friend kinda changed on me and she also cut him loose. So years pass by and we never talked about it again!
Fast forward, I am happily married to an amazing guy and let me add he is a handsome man with two kids. The problem is my sister wants to work in my city (my family lives in another city) and she wants to come and stay with me until she gets a place....
Now I forgave her but I can't forget... I don't want to open doors that I can't close... And I don't want to have paranoia when she is around my husband.... I love my sister so much but I can't trust her!
Ladies am I right to be paranoid? Should I rent a room for her somewhere else? Or should I give her a second chance?

Please advice I need an advice !

She thinks her sister is going to steal her husband? :mjlol: She needs to chill

Most of these problems wouldnt exist if these couples actually dated and took time getting to know each other.
wjs33dni.jpg
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

N

NaomiHoney

Salam sister I am sending this from my other account as I am embarrassed to be known and I want to share my story with the girls in shaax corner.
So the story goes like this:

I have been with this guy for a year and half we met years ago through the university but we only started a relationship two years ago he was so into me and he showed me a lot of affection and he wanted to marry me.
We spoke a lot about marriage and future plans and we even decided on the date of the wedding. Now We live in two different countries I live in an Arab country and he lives in Somalia. Because I loved him a lot, I agreed to move to Somalia for him and settle there although the thought of it used to bother me a lot. He used to work in a government job and thought it could help us survive the hardships in Somalia. He asked me to speak to my mother so I have introduced him to my family and everything was going well.

The problem started when we started talking a lot via Skype and he always try to have sexual chat with me and I refuse and he keep insisting that it's normal coz eventually we will be married. So I agreed for some of the sexual chat and then he sent me pictures of his D*** telling me you won't be disappointed! And then he asked for some nudes which I refused! I kept refusing but he won't let it go so finally I sent him a picture of my boobs. He was happy but wasn't enough for him and he wanted more. I told him that's it! I will not cross more lines with you, if you are that horny come and marry me (it was a huge fight). We haven't talked for two weeks. And I felt bad so I called him saying am sorry and I want you and you are my future man but I can't start this with haram. And he said ok, as you like!. Since then he didn't call me, he avoids me and simply don't reply any of my messages or calls. So I get the message and I let it go. A month later one of my good friend called and told me that he got married and he posted pictures on his fb.

I can't tell you how hurt I was we supposed to be married in two months and he is already married. I cried for weeks and I don't understand was this two years a lie. Why he wanted to get to know my family if he was planning to play me?
The reason I'm acting so mischievous is the fact that he has spoken to my mom couple of times so he make a bond with his future mother in law. Why make ties with my mom if your intention was to fool me this bad.
I have a lot of questions that needs to be answered!
And I want a revenge! What you should I do?
His wife is here and I want to tell her about him? Or send her a Message from a fake account of his D*** to know what kind of man she is with?
By the way she is an American citizen maybe that's why!

*Don't just tell me let it go I need more than that! I need plans to f*ck his life the way he fucked mine.

Thanks!

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Salam sister I am sending this from my other account as I am embarrassed to be known and I want to share my story with the girls in shaax corner.

I have been with this guy for a year and half we met years ago through the university but we only started a relationship two years ago he was so into me and he showed me a lot of affection and he wanted to marry me.
We spoke a lot about marriage and future plans and we even decided on the date of the wedding. Now We live in two different countries I live in an Arab country and he lives in Somalia. Because I loved him a lot, I agreed to move to Somalia for him and settle there although the thought of it used to bother me a lot. He used to work in a government job and thought it could help us survive the hardships in Somalia. He asked me to speak to my mother so I have introduced him to my family and everything was going well.

The problem started when we started talking a lot via Skype and he always try to have sexual chat with me and I refuse and he keep insisting that it's normal coz eventually we will be married. So I agreed for some of the sexual chat and then he sent me pictures of his D*** telling me you won't be disappointed! And then he asked for some nudes which I refused! I kept refusing but he won't let it go so finally I sent him a picture of my boobs. He was happy but wasn't enough for him and he wanted more. I told him that's it! I will not cross more lines with you, if you are that horny come and marry me (it was a huge fight). We haven't talked for two weeks. And I felt bad so I called him saying am sorry and I want you and you are my future man but I can't start this with haram. And he said ok, as you like!. Since then he didn't call me, he avoids me and simply don't reply any of my messages or calls. So I get the message and I let it go. A month later one of my good friend called and told me that he got married and he posted pictures on his fb.

I can't tell you how hurt I was we supposed to be married in two months and he is already married. I cried for weeks and I don't understand was this two years a lie. Why he wanted to get to know my family if he was planning to play me?
The reason I'm acting so mischievous is the fact that he has spoken to my mom couple of times so he make a bond with his future mother in law. Why make ties with my mom if your intention was to fool me this bad.
His wife is here and I want to tell her about him? Or send her a Message from a fake account of his D*** to know what kind of man she is with?

*Don't just tell me let it go I need more than that! I need plans to f*ck his life the way he fucked mine.

Thanks!
Damn NIGGA PLAYING WESTERN XALIMOS to get that sharcii.
:chrisfreshhah::deadpeter:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Thanks!
What is there to talk about After 2 years
:mjlol:

Dude probably doesnt even work for the government he just lookin for a green card

She dodged a bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.