Sh. Cabdillahi Sh. Cali Jawhar of Awdal on 18 may History.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They only spread fake news on this forum but in real life or back home. They would get laughed at. That's why when I come on this forum. I just laugh because it's nothing but entertainment and should never be taken seriously.

18 May is the day all northern tribes made peace with each other. Somaliland is peaceful till this day, hence this day deserves to be celebrated every year. The 18 May is the main reason people of Somaliland don't have the same problem like Somalia. Despite some disputes and a civil war in the mid 1990's the base of every agreement and coexistence of northern tribes is the 18 May.

Look at this Sheikh of Djibouti explaining the meaning of the 18 May.

Sh. Cabdillahi was present in 1991 when there were peace talks in Somaliland. SNM and Awdal elders and politicians had a peace gathering in Borama in Feb 1991. Then all the elders in Somaliland came to Burco in 1991 and there Somaliland was declared. Now all these people coming with fake history :camby:.

@Gucci mane @Juuqbuuqluuq @DRACO @Factz @Lordilord @Abdurahman_somali

"Beesha Sheekh Isaaq markay lahayen waan goosanay,"

Odayaasha Gadabuursi aya yiri
"...ereyga aan habeyno,...WAAN LA SO NOQONAY aan nidhaahdno":ooh:

Last edited:
They only spread fake news on this forum but in real life or back home. They would get laughed at. That's why when I come on this forum. I just laugh because it's nothing but entertainment and should never be taken seriously.

Must be some kind of inferior complex:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts