SFG Needs To Follow Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope the SFG just stop the games because it looks terrible and shows they want the status quo to continue so the informal economy isn't disturbed from bakaraha to all the 'suuq' in Somalia. The constitution is clear as day. They gave the SFG power over all 'regions formed' after the SFG, this doesn't include PL/SL. They are totally independent for anything even foreign affairs they don't need to be involved in the south. The idea is SOUTH needs to convince their people first, ha is-qurxiyan, ha is-qanciyan, haday centralism uu shaqaynayso iyo haday federalism shaqaynayo we will see, Somali shan dhaqiiqo ayay soo raci doonta because their not the problem. I litearlly mean in seconds because yaa diidayo qaran tanasul bay samaynayan haday arkan xal hawiye la gaadhay. So stop wasting time on PL OR SL, just focus on your mandate. Convince the Hawiye first not baydhabo or jubbaland which is other tribes, they will tell you horta dadkina ka soo dhadhiciya.

Markay hawiye si qurux uu eekato oo mamul iyo kala dambayn jiro markasi ayaa dastur rasmi ah oo dalka dhan laga hadli kara. It all depends on what the hawiye agree on, marka yaysan meel kale ku mashqulin except hawiye gudaheeda. Wallahi waxay arki doonan meeshay ka socon la'dahay dalka. The nation bit by bit ayaa loo dhisa and we will see meeshay ka bakhtisan tahay ama ka gudub la'dahay. I am certain markay hawiye isracan waxay doonto ha ahaate centralism or federalism, waxad arkaysa baydhabo soo raca kadib jubaland. Till then xitaa inay fara gashtan baydhabo ama kismaayo waa arin dadka dhan ka yaabiso. Waxay uu eek tahay in gadaal suuqa bakaraha niin siyasi oo share leh ka soo riixayo in dalka la si qaso oo meelo aan dhib oolin laga dhex abuuro si status quo la si haayo.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
N&N used their card well. Galmudug,jubaland and PL make alliance for AID. they want money to go to them direct . N&N bringing down Galmudug and jubaland, then they will have their aid to apply their plans. Centralism its waste of time.

I want nabad and nolol to succeed, so they can lead us to where the last centrist government led us. Somali people never learn.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I want nabad and nolol to succeed, so they can lead us to where the last centrist government led us. Somali people never learn.
The problem is not the form of government its Somalis themselves their qabyaalad,greed,nepotism,corruption and lack of justice thats holding the country back it has nothing to do with a governing system people are just looking for a scapegoat and running away from reality

The problem is not the form of government its Somalis themselves their qabyaalad,greed,nepotism,corruption and lack of justice thats holding the country back it has nothing to do with a governing system people are just looking for a scapegoat and running away from reality
agreed 100%, which is why I have repeatedly said, we just arent ready for any form of governance yet.

Chaos will continue until our collective IQ increase by at least 10 points.

Some of us are ready for a government, to shower power, for justice and equality etc.., but many others thrive on chaos and anarchy, and the worst of all are the hypocritical ones who support one set of rules for themselves and those they support, and another set of rules for everyone else.

Sharci aan dhmaan dadku wada qaban, sidee buu anigu ii qaban?

f*ck that shit.:camby:

I choose the gun and jabhad wars over that shit.:nahgirl:

Tukraq

VIP
It is, the governance should match the people of your countryโ€™s ideals and be the most effective in serving them in a public decorum, sxb if were being honest centralism for example would be a disaster in say America but successful in say China this is due to the populations within those countries, in which case you have to pick the best model for your respective people

Shaolin23

It is, the governance should match the people of your countryโ€™s ideals and be the most effective in serving them in a public decorum, sxb if were being honest centralism for example would be a disaster in say America but successful in say China this is due to the populations within those countries, in which case you have to pick the best model for your respective people
Before you can run you have to crawl than walk your acting like the very soul of the Somalis is not rotten hes corrupt he takes bribes he kills over water wells he cleans out government coffers he blows up innocent people ect ect preference for a particular system of government comes after those social problems are tackled otherwise it doesn't matter what system of governance we use the end result will be the same no stability and no progress

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I hope the SFG just stop the games because it looks terrible and shows they want the status quo to continue so the informal economy isn't disturbed from bakaraha to all the 'suuq' in Somalia. The constitution is clear as day. They gave the SFG power over all 'regions formed' after the SFG, this doesn't include PL/SL. They are totally independent for anything even foreign affairs they don't need to be involved in the south. The idea is SOUTH needs to convince their people first, ha is-qurxiyan, ha is-qanciyan, haday centralism uu shaqaynayso iyo haday federalism shaqaynayo we will see, Somali shan dhaqiiqo ayay soo raci doonta because their not the problem. I litearlly mean in seconds because yaa diidayo qaran tanasul bay samaynayan haday arkan xal hawiye la gaadhay. So stop wasting time on PL OR SL, just focus on your mandate. Convince the Hawiye first not baydhabo or jubbaland which is other tribes, they will tell you horta dadkina ka soo dhadhiciya.

Markay hawiye si qurux uu eekato oo mamul iyo kala dambayn jiro markasi ayaa dastur rasmi ah oo dalka dhan laga hadli kara. It all depends on what the hawiye agree on, marka yaysan meel kale ku mashqulin except hawiye gudaheeda. Wallahi waxay arki doonan meeshay ka socon la'dahay dalka. The nation bit by bit ayaa loo dhisa and we will see meeshay ka bakhtisan tahay ama ka gudub la'dahay. I am certain markay hawiye isracan waxay doonto ha ahaate centralism or federalism, waxad arkaysa baydhabo soo raca kadib jubaland. Till then xitaa inay fara gashtan baydhabo ama kismaayo waa arin dadka dhan ka yaabiso. Waxay uu eek tahay in gadaal suuqa bakaraha niin siyasi oo share leh ka soo riixayo in dalka la si qaso oo meelo aan dhib oolin laga dhex abuuro si status quo la si haayo.
Tell deni to follow the constitution and kill thise rapists already nacaala ceeb loma dhinto xoolahaas marada bey naga rideen illahay cisha ha ka rido oo naarta haku fogeeyo amiin thuma amiin

True.

everyone protect their interest, it is the only way.
I used to be optimistic about these folks wising up but now i realise there is no point on waiting so i decided to look out for myself despite if maybe haram in a way or not

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Well did you know about the following critical one can say vital fact? Somalia never shared 1 statehood for the somali territories. We use rule ourselves this was the time of peace. With centralisation qabiil A will rule qabiil X and in a society that is shaped by qabiil it would be a great mistake. We all know the potential it gives to crazy clansman.

Hence federalism it might not have been perfect but it gives more attention and power to the qabiils. Which is vital for long peace and stability. If you want to choose centralisation of the gov. You must be puppet for other states. And a growing somalia is just not on your list.

Shaolin23

Well did you know about the following critical one can say vital fact? Somalia never shared 1 statehood for the somali territories. We use rule ourselves this was the time of peace. With centralisation qabiil A will rule qabiil X and in a society that is shaped by qabiil it would be a great mistake. We all know the potential it gives to crazy clansman.

Hence federalism it might not have been perfect but it gives more attention and power to the qabiils. Which is vital for long peace and stability. If you want to choose centralisation of the gov. You must be puppet for other states. And a growing somalia is just not on your list.
Yeah lets a get a system that masks our pre-historic backward use of tribes and clans instead of tackling the problem head on and eliminating qabil as a factor in politics for future generations:francis:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Yeah lets a get a system that masks our pre-historic backward use of tribes and clans instead of tackling the problem head on and eliminating qabil as a factor in politics for future generations:francis:

Ain't that the soul reason the fgs exist?

Normally i would side with the fgs but what have they done? Bruh not a single action regarding the constitution and where is the state building. The fgs must secure the south and stabilise it. The fgs is the most tribal administrations on the entire somali peninsula. We puntites just like the way the agreement was forged. Until the constitution is revised we independent, until the south is stable we independent and mu favourite of all if the fgs is overthrown we are our own sovereign nation. So yeah pl is independent legally. You can cry about it all day long. If you wanna about something about sland they have done it illegal and i respect them for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending