Sexy Somali Singer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And most of them don't have voluptuous bodies I think main due to their fathers chewing regularly in somaliland it's taken it's toll on their children peep this qaldan chick looks like a praying mantis from afar
If you're looking for xaliimos with voluptuous bodies, Abgaal is the way to go :whew:

If you're looking for beautiful facial characteristics soft hair etc Ogaden is the way to go :whew:

If you're looking for beautiful, intelligent and classy, MJ girls is the way to go:whew:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Dhulo girls are attractive but they are too easy, you can meet her today and bang her in the next few hours
Waa dhibaato :meleshame:
All the Isaac girls I have dated say they love dhulbhante/darod men. Apparently we are 'masculine' and their Isaaq brethren are short timid and dark lol.:ivers:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Whats the Qabil demographics over there in Australia :cosbyhmm:
It depends on cities. 90% of Somalis here are darood with the majerteen clan well-represented. Melbourne is mj majority but you have many other clans. Brisbane is dhulbhante and other clans. Perth is harti exclusively.

Isaaq girls I met are from Melbourne.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have to break it to you. You all look a like. :pachah1:Same breed yet you have the audacity to call your twin ugly.:mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am not xamarcadeey bro. Just cuz I said mj girls are mediocre.
Your whole existence is mediocre just like your qabiil, your so called region and your so called leader.

giphy.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I am not xamarcadeey bro. Just cuz I said mj girls are mediocre.
You conveniently joined only 14 days after xamarcade, and your account has been a sleeper account from january 2017 to june 2017, then you suddenly came alive and active on the site in June 2017, again conveniently after many hawiye rule breakers got purged from the site.

:gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You conveniently joined only 14 days after xamarcade, and your account has been a sleeper account from january 2017 to june 2017, then you suddenly came alive and active on the site in June 2017, again conveniently after many hawiye rule breakers got purged from the site.

:gaasdrink:
OH MY GOD.

Expose him.....

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts