Sexy somali girl gets to be an anchor at ABC

ohh, you must have an Ogadenian grandmother, Masha Allah, welcome to the caghdeer superior race, you have been saved by our genes,

though i do wonder how on earth an OG female was married by your grandfather, we do not usually give our girls away, certainly not 60 years ago - but then mistakes happen

my brother married a gadabursi, they have very mellow cool girls, good daqan,

Ogaden where ? I’m 100% Gadabursi. Your brother is blessed masha Allah. A Gadabursi wife :it0tdo8:.
Anyways it was nice being “humble”. ( at least I tried ) . I have a headache now:deadrose:

@Sophisticate i’m out sis :yloezpe:.

Praise your own until kingdom come. Just don't mention us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophy, do not worry dumashee (my brother has a gadabursi wife) our girls are tall, gorgeous, masha Allah

but they are not very hipsy, they lack the booty, they have these Russian .eastern European girl frames, tall, long legs but the body of a white girl, a white girl from Russian, Polish as these are normally taller than say englidh, italian, french females who are shorter,

so its all fair, we have tall gorgeous girls but they do not have the body of say Mj, isaaq or ahmaar girls,

just something i noticed, they are gifted in the front top bit but lack those latino curves,

so you see, every race has something missing, nature has equalised things evenly, our girls usual lack the hips, but have the height, skin colour, nice facial features, and face and other things,

that is just my observation, but then tall girls should really not have that latina body, hips are usually for races with more bantu blood in them

Russian girls :

1599936706549.png

Caghdeeristan Girls

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i honest to god do not know what samaroon is, seriously, are they gadabursi or ciise? i know they are dir

i always hear samaroon, sadly never understood where they fit in to the wider ciise/dir family,

sorry educate me, small clans are like a needle in a haystack for me seriously, being a massive Ogaden clan i kinda lose touch on smaller people,

where do yall live ? in Ogadeniya? djibouti? are you ciise or gadabursi or something else?

sorry sometimes i do feel like a German or a Russian being informed about Moldova or tiny malta, :mjlaugh:

thus i do not remember talking about isaaq and samaroon in the same sentence

do you have evidence? because a lot of females accuse me of things then apologise later after finding out i am humble, and maskiin of what they accuse me off,

I knew it. OG don't border us. And Samaroon/Gadabuursi are far from small numerically. They rival Cissa in numbers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Sophisticate

In my own opinion (and I may be biased), there is no women on the face of the earth who is as beautiful, elegant, honourable, dignified and better than a Gadabursi/Samaroon woman. Seriously, I just couldn't ever entertain the idea of not sharing my life with one. I just love my own people that much.

Reer Awdal women are the epitome of beauty and they set the standard:

@Sophisticate

In my own opinion (and I may be biased), there is no women on the face of the earth who is as beautiful, elegant, honourable, dignified and better than a Gadabursi/Samaroon woman. Seriously, I just couldn't ever entertain the idea of not sharing my life with one. I just love my own people that much.

Masha Allah, Nin rag ah, stick to your own kind,

be proud my brother

nin nool

this is what i want, to hell with somali-nimo and Daroodnimo and that fake stuff, for me the buck stops at my ethnic group the Absame Kuumade, everyone else is an enemy,

:lol: @Teeri-Alpha is well meaning he just knows nothing about Beesha. We'll educate him. Because his sister in law is our cousin.

ahaha, I am an Ogaden from Jubaland

but do not discount me, i am doing a lot of economic work for a certain group that will insha Allah end up ruling Ogadeniya, in fact i am their chief economist

but i still never understand the different between gadabursi and samaroon, sine gadabursi is samroon why claim both, is it like Absame and Ogaden?

Masha Allah, Nin rag ah, stick to your own kind,

be proud my brother

nin nool

this is what i want, to hell with somali-nimo and Daroodnimo and that fake stuff, for me the buck stops at my ethnic group the Absame Kuumade, everyone else is an enemy,

I agree about sticking to your own. But...

... I don't think there is any reason to view any other Somali as your enemy. Why not view them as your brother/sister instead?

but do not discount me, i am doing a lot of economic work for a certain group that will insha Allah end up ruling Ogadeniya, in fact i am their chief economist

but i still never understand the different between gadabursi and samaroon, sine gadabursi is samroon why claim both, is it like Absame and Ogaden?

Tribally speaking, Samaroon is actually a subclan of Gadabursi. But since they make up 98%+ of all Gadabursi, the names became interchangeable. So both names really just mean the same thing.

20200912_201818.jpg

@Sophisticate

wow masha Allah, :banderas:

have you guys been cleansed by inter marriage with Ogaden?

did we wash you clean waryada? Agah, they look like they have Ogaden reer abti

like how Germanic invaders washed out Spanish people when Normans invaded Arab ruled Spain and cleansed them of that middle eastern looking look and gave them an amazing Spanish European Latino looks

Last edited:
Samaroon is actually a subclan of Gadabursi. But since they make up 98%+ of all Gadabursi, the names became interchangeable.

interesting, where do gadabursi live ? awdal in somaliland? and how are they related to ciise horta

also how many of you are on earth? 5,000? 10,000?

fascinating learning about all the marti / guest yar yar in Ogadeniya

i do wonder how did my Ogaden ancestors controlled all these yar yar marti creatures, it amazes me how they kept them under control and taught them their place for centuries,

i heard they used to give them a monthly visa marti temporary passport :hemad:

wow masha Allah, :banderas:

have you guys been cleansed by inter marriage with Ogaden?

did we wash you clean waryada? Agah, they look like they have Ogaden reer abti

like how Germanic inavders washed out Spanish people when Normans invaded Arab ruled Spain and cleansed them of that middle eastern looking look and gave them an amazing Spanish european latino looks

why are all the gadabursi guys blick and short horta?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The Samaroon and Gadabuursi can be confusing. I use them interchangeably.

That makes a lot of sense. Jubbaland is very far away. I think the only Dir group you border is Biyomaal. The Absame we live closer to in the Northwest are Jidwaaq.

interesting, where do gadabursi live ? awdal in somaliland? and how are they related to ciise horta

also how many of you are on earth? 5,000? 10,000?

fascinating learning about all the marti / guest yar yar in Ogadeniya

i do wonder how did my Ogaden ancestors controlled all these yar yar marti creatures, it amazes me how they kept them under control and taught them their place for centuries,

i heard they used to give them a monthly visa marti temporary passport :hemad:

Man you're hilarious.

Ciise are Madoobe Dir.
Gadabursi are Madaluug Dir.
Gadabursi and Ciise are very close in terms of culture, history, intermarriage, grazing land etc.

They live mainly in Ethiopia, the Harar-Harawa-Jinacsani- Dire Dawa. The valley ways between Fafan and Sitti (Dembel). They also live in Awdal Region.

Although I disagree with you in terms of us being guests in our land, Ill give it to you that you're extremely funny.

Trending