Sexy somali girl gets to be an anchor at ABC

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
8B75CA88-D2C6-4925-862E-575A14C13FF9.png

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Wow, I didn‘t expect her voice to be so deep. Anywayss... wow amazing a somali fake news reporter, we did THAT!

Was Born in san deigo,

Lots of Ogaden went over to sand deigo in the 70s and 80s and 90s from both DDs and Jubaland

in fact Sand deigo until Ogadens moved to Minnesota it was known as little Cagdheeristan

she has the classic beauty and arrogance of an gorgeous Ogaden Mohamed Zubeer Qalanjo halimo

there fore i declare this Qalanjo as an Ogaden until verified with clear evidence from the CIA

and sorry chaps, saying she is not and she is this with out clear proof we will ignore you,

:mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was Born in san deigo,

Lots of Ogaden went over to sand deigo in the 70s and 80s and 90s from both DDs and Jubaland

in fact Sand deigo until Ogadens moved to Minnesota it was known as little Cagdheeristan

she has the classic beauty and arrogance of an gorgeous Ogaden Mohamed Zubeer Qalanjo halimo

there fore i declare this Qalanjo as an Ogaden until verified with clear evidence from the CIA

and sorry chaps, saying she is not and she is this with out clear proof we will ignore you,

Ogaden are hogwash

Attachments

• 1599830755803.png
    1599830755803.png
    16 KB · Views: 157
Was Born in san deigo,

cagdheeristan. Lolz

Was Born in san deigo,

She's Reer Sugulle - Habar Yonis of Isaaq. Her father/uncle was a famous SNM fighter.

She's Reer Sugulle - Habar Yonis of Isaaq. Her father/uncle was a famous SNM fighter.

ohhh, explains the luck of deen and manners and islamic attire, no wonder, no OG halimo would be allowed by her dad to do that :mjlaugh:

Ahh, that explains a lot, sxb habar yunis is practically Ogaden in genes, they have intermarried with Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden so much they are nick named Ogaden born on a friday

look at the hot superior looking tall isaaq, they inter marry with Ogaden, this is why habar yunis and cidagalle have the hottest super models, they all have an OG mum, grandmother, great ayeeyo etc,

get me an ugly isaaq and they marry gadabursi, samaroon etc,

get me a hot looking isaaq girl and i promise you her reer abti side has Ogaden or Dhulbahante blood,

you lot a very lucky you do not marry @DR OSMAN sub clan, they will make you look like Jay Z Babatundey Alowalowowowowo Djonga :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ohhh, explains the luck of deen and manners and islamic attire, no wonder, no OG halimo would be allowed by her dad to do that :mjlaugh:

Ahh, that explains a lot, sxb habar yunis is practically Ogaden in genes, they have intermarried with Mohamed Zubeer Ogaden so much they are nick named Ogaden born on a friday

look at the hot superior looking tall isaaq, they inter marry with Ogaden, this is why habar yunis and cidagalle have the hottest super models, they all have an OG mum, grandmother, great ayeeyo etc,

get me an ugly isaaq and they marry gadabursi, samaroon etc,

get me a hot looking isaaq girl and i promise you her reer abti side has Ogaden or Dhulbahante blood,

you lot a very lucky you do not marry @DR OSMAN sub clan, they will make you look like Jay Z Babatundey Alowalowowowowo Djonga :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Ogadens are dumb
1599834411612.png

That's how our world works u never heard the saying "your looks get you in the door and ur personality keeps you in" that's natural for humans in general to judge based off looks. If I like how she looks then I'll hit on her and that usually involves me giving her a compliment. After that I'll assess her personality the better she looks the more bs I will tolerate:diddyass:

You sound like ur in the closet or a female no disrespect at all I'm just being honest with you since I appreciate the fact that ur being honest with me :manny:

Your thoughts are influenced by your sexual obsession. Every sentence you drop for communication has some sexual reference saxib. You can find the evidence of how the mind gets corrupted by constant exposure to sexual images and videos online. Don't take it for my word. It influences your views of others be they males or females ultimately and can lead to some bad decisions on your part when you lose control of your actions and act on impulse at some point.

What you describe of attraction is normal for human beings and we all appreciate good looks in the opposite sex. I haven't questioned man's nature and his love for good looking women. I am a man myself and understand the feeling. I suggested you limit your consumption of sexual images and videos of naked women so you don't end up consumed and corrupted by them.

Challenge yourself for a day to not talk about, think about or spend time on sexual topics and thoughts.

Trending