Sexy somali girl gets to be an anchor at ABC

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
other than the name she looks like AA. wallahi it's the hijab and the clothes who makes us more somalis.
well for xalimos because faraaxs will always look like somalis.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She sounds like one of those people with foreign name and she get asked Mona Kossr Abdi where are you from? Oh I’m from San Diego and the other person becomes uncomfortable because that’s not what they meant
Maybe she was born in San Diego
A lot of second generation Americans have foreign names

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Mona is not a foreign name is pronounced Muna.

As a surname, Mona can have two origins. In Italian and Greek, it is a feminine form of Moni which is a short form of Simone, the Italian form of Simon. In Arabic countries, it is derived from the given name Muna, meaning " unreachable wishes". It is the plural form of the word Munia (مـُـنيه).
Meaning: various
Related names: Monica, Ramona, Simona
1599773641278.png

Wikipedia › wiki › Mona_(name)
Mona (name) - Wikipedia

As a surname, Mona can have two origins. In Italian and Greek, it is a feminine form of Moni which is a short form of Simone, the Italian form of Simon. In Arabic countries, it is derived from the given name Muna, meaning " unreachable wishes". It is the plural form of the word Munia (مـُـنيه).
View attachment 140731
Mona (name) - Wikipedia

In the Somali pronunciation which is similar to the middle eastern, and in Native American meaning: Muna is "Overflowing Spring" or "Desire". In Xamari/Benadiri, it also means "An Appeal" a woman with an appeal.

I think addiction to nude and makes guys see a woman as a piece of meat and just a source to satisfy sexual gratification without another value. That is why some of the comments referring to the lady's body type and looks are typical of such mentality. They can't see the humanity of the woman and her being a person first. Weird.

Last edited:
View attachment 140731
Mona (name) - Wikipedia
:childplease:You're making it seem like her parents gave her a western name to fit in or something, alot of Somali girls have the first name Mona/Muna its long rooted now. I realize you're Ethiopian, just because its foreign to you doesn't mean its foreign to us.

:childplease:You're making it seem like her parents gave her a western name to fit in or something, alot of Somali girls have the first name Mona/Muna its long rooted now. I realize you're Ethiopian, just because its foreign to you doesn't mean its foreign to us.

This meaning comes up on google as the first hit. I don't think Emily meant anything beyond confirming her knowledge of some of the meanings associated with Mona.

Also, many names cross cultures with slight or total change from the origin. In Somali, specially in Older Somali names, men were given the name "Makaahiil" which in Aramaic and Hebrew was "Michael". Then Europeans took the name over.

Trending