Sexist Man in Somalia tells a crowd that women "expire" & that women have to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a single young man who was in college. So what is wrong with testing the waters? All male species test the waters and explore the horizon, and I am not the first one.

But alhamdulillaah, after I got married, I got settled down. That is the difference.
So, it’s okay for you to date around and even invite cadaans to your house, but you want to insult Magan for getting to know men. You’re a hypocrite.

Also, why are you a supposed married man talking about your dating days? Do you have 0 respect for your marriage? Are you really going to use I’m a man excuse? What a vile sexist.

Never speak about Somali women when you have the morals of a gutter rat.

kulaha IM a mAn.

Does your wife know that you’re on a forum talking about all sorts of ajnabi women used to go with? Like who does that?!

You were only created to worship ALLAH........and to support/partner.......to a man

Any other purpose you have comes secondary to your MAIN purpose in life, and all other secondary purposes can only be achieved if your man allows you to participate in them.(most good men will)

I know all women are going to get in their feelings about this statement but u cant argue with the order of life ALLAH has created, if you dont like it then.......I hope you repent because you are not better than the GREATEST planner ALLAH
We are created to worship Allah point blank period. Men/women are optional they have to have mutual respect for each other. Stop the bs.

We are created to worship Allah point blank period. Men/women are optional they have to have mutual respect for each other. Stop the bs.
Nothing is optional if ALLAH CLEARLY stated our rights....istagfurALLAH😳

I pointed out our rights that ALLAH bestowed upon us and your comeback was "its optional".....sister repent 😳😳😳

I pointed out our rights that ALLAH bestowed upon us and your comeback was "its optional".....sister repent 😳😳😳
It is optional. So be quiet. Show me anywhere in the deen that says that marriage is compulsary.

How are you telling someone to repent whilst spreading false info? Is marriage Sunnah? Yes. Is it encouraged immensely? Yes. Will you be sinning if you don’t? No.

Ibn Qudamah (may Allah have mercy on him) said in his book al-Mughni:

“Our colleagues differed as to whether marriage is obligatory. The best-known opinion in our madhhab is that it is not obligatory, except when a person is afraid of committing a forbidden deed if he does not marry. In that case he should make himself chaste (i.e. get married). This is the opinion of the majority of fuqaha.”

This is the correct Islamic ruling. Keep your mere opinions and emotions out of this please.

IstagfurALLAH...not only did you flag my comment as "qashin".....the same comment were I advised a sister to read the quran🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ but because of ur (emotions) quickness to anger against the truth.... you failed to see I was talking about a mans right IN a marriage....and nothing about if it is compulsory to marry in islam

And fyi it's not compulsory to get married but ALLAH LIKES it very much as its stated "when you get married you completed half your religion" the deeper context in that statement that scholars agree upon is "that marraige keeps you away from haram and on the right path"

If you got a brain... common sense dictates to do WHAT is pleasing to your lord....now instead of arguing against the haqq of our lord...I suggest you say astagfurALLAH cause the shaytan is trying to lead you astray💯
Don’t lie. Marriage is Sunnah and adviced. However for some people like those that lack desires ect don’t have to.

Also, what do you mean read Sura Nisa, where does it say marriage is compulsory and that not marrying is a sin? What scholars have ever said that. Please show me.

It is optional. So be quiet. Show me anywhere in the deen that says that marriage is compulsary.

How are you telling someone to repent whilst spreading false info? Is marriage Sunnah? Yes. Is it encouraged immensely? Yes. Will you be sinning if you don’t? No.

“Our colleagues differed as to whether marriage is obligatory. The best-known opinion in our madhhab is that it is not obligatory, except when a person is afraid of committing a forbidden deed if he does not marry. In that case he should make himself chaste (i.e. get married). This is the opinion of the majority of fuqaha.”

This is the correct Islamic ruling. Keep your mere opinions and emotions out of this please.
I was talking about the rights of a man in a marriage......Instead of arguing with YOUR emotions, you should be understanding what I said when I said read sura nisa.....everything is their in the quran so what are we arguing about.....are you arguing against the quran🤦🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
IstagfurALLAH...not only did you flag my comment as "qashin".....the same comment were I advised a sister to read the quran🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ but because of ur (emotions) quickness to anger against the truth.... you failed to see I was talking about a mans right IN a marriage....and nothing about if it is compulsory to marry in islam

And fyi it's not compulsory to get married but ALLAH LIKES it very much as its stated "when you get married you completed half your religion" the deeper context in that statement that scholars agree upon is "that marraige keeps you away from haram and on the right path"

If you got a brain... common sense dictates to do WHAT is pleasing to your lord....now instead of arguing against the haqq of our lord...I suggest you say astagfurALLAH cause the shaytan is trying to lead you astray💯
You’re emotional. Show me proof? I don’t care for your illogical opinions. This is the Islamic stance

If you cannot find scholarly proof. Then be quiet. I only operate on facts.

I was talking about the rights of a man in a marriage......I think your emotional here✌🏿
But that wasn’t what the original poster was talking about. So who is emotional and cannot read?

learn to read and process info. Funny how as soon as I find you proof you want to lie and pretend you were talking about the rights of men…..which you were clearly not.

Sura nisa....
You’re emotional. Show me proof? I don’t care for your illogical opinions. This is the Islamic stance

If you cannot find scholarly proof. Then be quiet. I only operate on facts

If you cannot find scholarly proof. Then be quiet. I only operate on facts.
Sura nisa....may allah help you🙏🏿

GuanYu

Custom title

I was talking about the rights of a man in a marriage......Instead of arguing with YOUR emotions, you should be understand what I said when I said read sura nisa.....everything is their in the quran so what are we arguing about.....are you arguing against the quran🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm not sure exactly what you're on about bro, that person was not talking about rights in Anyway

But that wasn’t what the original poster was talking about. So who is emotional and cannot read?

learn to read and process info. Funny how as soon as I find you proof you want to lie and pretend you were talking about the rights of men…..which you were clearly not.
OUR CONVERSATIONS started when u replied to what I was saying to ANOTHER GIRL about "our rights".....may allah help you AMEEN

I'm not sure exactly what you're on about bro, that person was not talking about rights in Anyway

You were only created to worship ALLAH........and to support/partner.......to a man

Any other purpose you have comes secondary to your MAIN purpose in life, and all other secondary purposes can only be achieved if your man allows you to participate in them.(most good men will)

I know all women are going to get in their feelings about this statement but u cant argue with the order of life ALLAH has created, if you dont like it then.......I hope you repent because you are not better than the GREATEST planner ALLAH

did his mom expire too? What an idiot. A woman’s purpose is multiple faceted it’s not limited to being desirable to men.
My comment was strictly replying to ms Ladylike's comment

This Angelina girl just started arguing with me when my comment was SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED to one person (I even quoted her).....this just shows that what I said (the truth) hurts cause.....she didn't need to talk to me unless it rubbed her the wrong way💯

GuanYu

Custom title
  • the topic LadyLike was talking about was the marriage being compulsary!
  • You said it is NOT optional!
  • Angelina corrected you
  • You switched to saying, you were speaking about the Man's right,

My comment was strictly replying to ms Ladylike's comment

This Angelina girl just started arguing with me when my comment was SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED to one person (I even quoted her).....this just shows that what I said (the truth) hurts cause.....she didn't need to talk to me unless it rubbed her the wrong way💯
However as you know it is a public forum and people can reply.
she simply stated what you stated was NOT TRUE
Because as I have pointed out

the whole argument was based on an error you made in replying to ladylike. and she was correcting, there was no conflict between her and truth.
It all is a misunderstanding from your reading of LadyLike's comment, there was no need for it to go further, a simple thank you and admission of error and keep it moving.

• the topic LadyLike was talking about was the marriage being compulsary!
  • You said it is NOT optional!
  • Angelina corrected you
  • You switched to saying, you were speaking about the Man's right,

However as you know it is a public forum and people can reply.
she simply stated what you stated was NOT TRUE
Because as I have pointed out

the whole argument was based on an error you made in replying to ladylike. and she was correcting, there was no conflict between her and truth.
It all is a misunderstanding from your reading of LadyLike's comment, there was no need for it to go further, a simple thank you and admission of error and keep it moving.
What error did I make...i was just replying to msladylike comment about " a women purpose is multiple faceted" (quote of her EXACT statement)🤦🏿‍♂️

I then REPLIED to that statement by saying a women highest purpose is to serve her lord then her man...
A women upholding a mans rights = to serving her man....sura nisa....🤦🏿‍♂️ all other purpose in life come after (aka if her man allows)

Because what I said goes against Angelina feminist thought process, she tried to argue with me about marriage as a deflection (I dont see ladylike saying anything bout marriage in the COMMENT I was replying to lol🤦🏿‍♂️)
did his mom expire too? What an idiot. A woman’s purpose is multiple faceted it’s not limited to being desirable to men.
GuanYu....saving feminists eh😭😭😭😭

What error did I make...i was just replying to msladylike comment about " a women purpose is multiple faceted" (quote of her EXACT statement)🤦🏿‍♂️
A woman’s purpose is indeed multifaceted as not all women become wives. The only time that could be a woman’s true purpose is if you’re arguing that a woman has to get married.
I then REPLIED to that statement by saying a women highest purpose is to serve her lord then her man...
A women upholding a mans rights = to serving her man....sura nisa....🤦🏿‍♂️ all other purpose in life come after (aka if her man allows)
Doesn’t make sense. Not every woman marries or stays married. What about single women, divorced women or widowed? Obedience is a right of a husband, similar to the way provision is a right of the wife.
Because what I said goes against Angelina feminist thought process, she tried to argue with me about marriage as a deflection (I dont see ladylike saying anything bout marriage in the COMMENT I was replying to lol🤦🏿‍♂️)

You’re calling me feminist but you haven’t provided any proof of your claim that a woman’s purpose is to serve a man. It’s illogical as some women never marry. Is a man’s biggest purpose to provide? What about men who don’t marry ect?

Answer these questions logically without insults or emotions please.

Let me show you, why I logically disagree:

But if we examine all the verses of the Qur’an and all the hadith of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), from beginning to end, we will not find a shred of evidence to suggest that the purpose of woman’s creation is to be a source of pleasure for man in this world and the hereafter. By the same token, we will not find a shred of evidence that differentiates between man and woman with regard to the sublime aims and great purpose behind their creation and existence. Rather they are all equal in that regard, because reason – which is the cause of being accountable and is the basis of man’s free will – is something that Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, has granted to both sexes.

stop twisting the deen. I’ve had enough of you sexists wallahi and that you’ve also lie about the religion as well.

Last edited:

GuanYu

Custom title

I Have already pointed out exactly what your error was bro. :snoop:
Let me say it again, Your initial reply to LadyLike was a Miss, Then @Angelina corrected you, Then you started accusing her of being emotional, and you saying you were stating the truth, however the truth you were stating, was not infact applicable to the reply you were replying to. That's all there is to it, no need to drag it out

If this does not allude to marriage, then am not sure what does.
In fact it seems like you may have tapped into your emotions, no?

Just admit your error and leave it at that

:kanyeshrug:

I said what I sa
I Have already pointed out exactly what your error was bro. :snoop:
Let me say it again, Your initial reply to LadyLike was a Miss, Then @Angelina corrected you, Then you started accusing her of being emotional, and you saying you were stating the truth, however the truth you were stating, was not infact applicable to the reply you were replying to. That's all there is to it, no need to drag it out

If this does not allude to marriage, then am not sure what does.
In fact it seems like you may have tapped into your emotions, no?

Just admit your error and leave it at that

:kanyeshrug:
I said what I said. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending