Sex shouldnt be taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I'm from Denmark. There a number of Scandinavians on here. And 1 Dutchman ( @Abdalla ). The rest are from English speaking nations. There are a mix of Atheists and Muslims here, the moderator is gay and we got couple of Salafi loons.

A gay moderator, huh? Is that the Kaleel I got a message from when I joined? Nice crowd. I signed up out of curiousity, and so far it totally goes against what I thought I'd find here lol. I mean, I'm just floored at there being other atheists, honestly.

Atheists are just more likely to use the internet to seek connection with others. It's not like the internet is a representative of real life at all.

A gay moderator, huh? Is that the Kaleel I got a message from when I joined? Nice crowd. I signed up out of curiousity, and so far it totally goes against what I thought I'd find here lol. I mean, I'm just floored at there being other atheists, honestly.

Nah, I think Abdi Johnson is the gay moderator.

VixR

Veritas
You described it to a T.

Did you come out to your family yet?

Yeah...but it's complicated. I have told them, but they still push when I'm home. I got away for school, and I dorm now. Makes it easier to be myself w/o all the incessant prodding.

Yeah...but it's complicated. I have told them, but they still push when I'm home. I got away for school, and I dorm now. Makes it easier to be myself w/o all the incessant prodding.
LOL. I know what you're talking about. Whenever I sneeze, they go, "Say alhamdulilah" as if that's going to trick me into becoming a muslim again.

Sex was dull back then I've been told. It didn't happen on the regular I've heard. The new generation are very sexual and as long as they do it the halal way it is a very good thing. I know of this somali teenage couple that got married and a story got out of how they had sex 8 times the first night. :faysalwtf:

Don't ask me how I know this. It was a community knowledge.

VixR

Veritas
LOL. I know what you're talking about. Whenever I sneeze, they go, "Say alhamdulilah" as if that's going to trick me into becoming a muslim again.
I stayed over for a Ramadan weekend. My mother would wake me up for suhoor or bring me iftaar to guilt trip me. She sneaked a Quran tape into my car. My father gives me lectures, but he's wayyy more chill. Actually, I think they're both chill as far as Somali parents are concerned. I got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending