Sex shouldnt be taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I always imagined the men back home would say "in aan ku fuulo baan raba" when they wanted sex from their wives.

Also isn't "shawo" also another word for orgasm/ejaculation?
Yeah, 'Fuulo' is disrespectful af though..
And yes, 'Shaxwo' does mean another for ejaculation.

Cringing at this thread!
:francis: I'm sorry

Last edited:
The quote that says that the Jews allegedly said that whoever goes into his wife's vagina from behind her, then his children will be cross-eyed. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

The shit people back then would come out with lol. If anyone today said you can't have vaginal sex from behind cos it'll turn your kids cross eyed would be ridiculed and become an Internet meme :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I thought he was laughing at the second part.

The Jews also kept away from menstruating women. Maantane ayaga aduunko dhan uu taliyo.

VixR

Veritas
I always imagined the men back home would say "in aan ku fuulo baan raba" when they wanted sex from their wives.

Also isn't "shahwo" also another word for orgasm/ejaculation?

My aunt told me her first husband used to say to her, " Waa kuu bahaanai", whenever he wanted to get it on.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My aunt told me her first husband used to say to her, " Waa kuu bahaanai", whenever he wanted to get it on.

It does sound very disrespectful. And "waan kuu baahanahay" sounds like he's asking her for a favour, like can you help me move this table

Somalis are utterly devoid of any romance. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Another word is "Raxeesana" which means: to chill, but it has a completely different meaning..
Used this word after coming home very late one night and in front of like 20 people, wouldn't recommend :yloezpe:

waraabe

Your superior

Also isn't "shahwo" also another word for orgasm/ejaculation?
Kkkk fuulo always makes me think of a piggyback. Is he asking the wife for a piggyback

VixR

Veritas
It does sound very disrespectful. And "waan kuu baahanahay" sounds like he's asking her for a favour, like can you help me move this table

Somalis are utterly devoid of any romance. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

I don't think all are like that, even among older generations. That can't be possible.

VixR

Veritas
Another word is "Raxeesana" which means: to chill, but it has a completely different meaning..
Used this word after coming home very late one night and in front of like 20 people, wouldn't recommend :yloezpe:

This one gets my vote for the best one yet.

VixR

Veritas
How about "lugahaaga fur" very precise and to the point

Precise and to the point, aka 5 min man, aka unless you're talking the odd quickie, you'd better repent for the offense of committing subpar, low-quality sins over there.

VixR

Veritas
I'd be surprised if the older generation even compliment each other.

:francis:
Lol. Nah, I don't get that impression. I've seen plenty of old Somali couples who treat each other with love and respect. Not that I'm trying to imagine that, but I doubt they all collectively don't know how to approach each other.

As for complimenting, I actually think older guys are far more likely to compliment the wife than the other way around.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It isn't atleast for the younger generation, some of the most freakiest girls I've spoken to were somali

Bielsa

VIP
Lol. Nah, I don't get that impression. I've seen plenty of old Somali couples who treat each other with love and respect. Not I'm trying to imagine that, but I doubt they all collectively don't know how to approach each other.

As for complimenting, I actually think older guys are far more likely to compliment the wife than the other way around.

Older as in 45+ right?

I must have met the most weird Somalis then. What country do you live in? The older guys I know are everything I don't want to be lol.

VixR

Veritas
Older as in 45+ right?

I must have met the most weird Somalis then. What country do you live in? The older guys I know are everything I don't want to be lol.

Everything you don't want to be? You're a guy then?

Yh, 45+. I'm sure some of the muck you've seen is due to displacement and dubious upbringing. I'm from the USofA, born and raised. It's a small Somali community where I am, but still. Going off my folks as well if that counts. Where are you from? Are most of you Euro Somalis? I'm new here.

Bielsa

VIP
Everything you don't want to be? You're a guy then?

Yh, 45+. I'm sure some of the muck you've seen is due to displacement and dubious upbringing. I'm from the USofA, born and raised. It's a small Somali community where I am, but still. Going off my folks as well if that counts. Where are you from? Are most of you Euro Somalis? I'm new here.

I'm from Denmark. There a number of Scandinavians on here. And 1 Dutchman ( @Abdalla ). The rest are from English speaking nations. There are a mix of Atheists and Muslims here, the moderator is gay and we got couple of Salafi loons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts