Sex After Circumcision: Somali girl shares intimacy struggles after FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, its more of a lack of knowledge and ignorance. Islam talks about women's right to pleasure through multiple hadiths and books by various Islamic scholars from different madhabs as early as the Medieval period, well before Westerners.
I fail to see how it can be alienating for a predominantly Muslim society that has been Muslim since the early Middle Ages, when such concepts are found in Islam. So please explain, how can they be triggered?

Muslims are not supposed to have sex without foreplay, this is done to please and prepare the woman as a woman is supposed to be lubricated for penetration. Islam cares for women and their needs and desires.

But these ignorant Somalis with their barbaric pagan vagina mutilation don't care about Islam, they think natural desires are shameful.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
πŸ€” I could say the same for black people who believe they're better than everyone for seasoned food & twitch genes which doesn't seem to be helping them in the real world, they aren't known as the worst race in the world for a reason even a primitive Aboriginal is better than them. Alhamdulilah the black race is being targeted by the depopulation agenda. Nor does anybody on 🌍 allow their women to be sterilised by the hundreds of thousands or raped in the tens of thousands like them & their women taken by Chinese men who they see themselves superior to despite not being able to build a nation like the Chinese, they truly are a savage breed. Alhamdulilah for the depopulation agenda.

Another perfect example of low IQ display: BlAcKs aRe WorSe ThAn Us
>coming from a guy whose country is at war for the last 30 years.

Come with better arguments.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
My heart goes to out all the victims of this barbaric act, I hope to god it's completely abolished and a bill is passed making it a crime. No young girl deserves to go through this ever again.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It’s 2021 and some badows back home still do it. The fircoon one is the worst one and it should be banned for good. The people who make money from it and the parents of the children should all be penalized.

I feel so sorry for women that go through this. I can't even imagine how awful it must feel not being able to be intimate with your spouse without feeling pain or ashamed of how your body looks. Inshallah this practice ends soon.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
S word people don't accept accountability.
When their shitty clan builds a shitty road, they rejoice.
But their ethnic group was (and still) practicing FGM for hundred of years, they deny personal accountability.
They only accept the positive sides of their culture.
Hypocrisy.

All "Cushites" in the Horn are responsible for the poor quality of life of women. They mistreat them, mutilate them and complain when the women share their horrors Online.

Such shameful, yet retarded people believe somehow they are better Madows because they have caucasoid features.
In my opinion, they are even low than Madows.
At least, Madows don't FGM their women.
Hopefully, the Halimos will marry up with our West African brothers.

IT SHOULD BE BANNED
FUN FACT SAID BARRE HAD A CAMPAIGN AGAINST FGM

BUT MADOWS IN AFRICA DO IT AS WELL

As of 2013, 27.2 million women had undergone FGM in Egypt, 23.8 million in Ethiopia, and 19.9 million in Nigeria.

NIGERIA IS THE BLACKEST NATION ON EARTH WITH THE MOST BLACK PEOPLE 2ND IS BRAZIL FOR BLACK POPULATION

ALSO IN NIGERIA FGM IS DONE BY EVERY TRIBE CHRISTIAN IGBO CHRISTIAN YORUBA MUSLIM YORUBA MUSLIM HAUSA MUSLIM FULANI

ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANS AMHARIC AND ARAB EGYPTIAN HAVE THE MOST FEMALE VICTIMS OF FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending