Sex After Circumcision: Somali girl shares intimacy struggles after FGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most Somali girls born and raised in the diaspora are uncircumcised. When you hear these stories still its a suprise. It seems more like a relic outside of the motherland.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
it’s sad to hear how many of them are in pain just going to pee. This outdated practice needs to end

I'm guessing she arrived in the UK later or maybe went back there on vacation perhaps. I have noticed there are a lot of hooyos these days that are very much against the practice and doing it to their daughters. She mentioned a different perspective though which was about physical intimacy among the circumcized which was different. I suppose we take for granted the fortunate lives we lead.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Great, further airing our dirty laundry for the whole world to see.

Horta, what's with Xalimos and their need to talk about their fgm and divorce experiences.

What ever happened to having some xishod?

Horta, what's with Xalimos and their need to talk about their fgm and divorce experiences.

People out here are trying to raise awareness and educate idiotic retards like you who label things like rape and Fgm as ceeb to talk about and then more of these things end up happening absolutely no empathy uff kulaha "oh have some xishood" i wish i had my qashin privileges

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

This is that same mentality that means barbaric acts like that can continue. I am with that sister who is raising awareness and letting people know about the very real consequences women live with against their choice!

May many more continue to speak out :it0tdo8:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Xishod?

What happened to showing empathy to others this girl went through something against her will and you want her to shut up and put up with it

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
well don't do it. you nignogs really don't like accountability

S word people don't accept accountability.
When their shitty clan builds a shitty road, they rejoice.
But their ethnic group was (and still) practicing FGM for hundred of years, they deny personal accountability.
They only accept the positive sides of their culture.
Hypocrisy.

All "Cushites" in the Horn are responsible for the poor quality of life of women. They mistreat them, mutilate them and complain when the women share their horrors Online.

Such shameful, yet retarded people believe somehow they are better Madows because they have caucasoid features.
In my opinion, they are even low than Madows.
At least, Madows don't FGM their women.
Hopefully, the Halimos will marry up with our West African brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending