Seriously what is the scientific reason for our people

You and @CaliTedesse have a point. When I look at my father and his odey friends and family from photos back in the day they look more handsome than their contemporaries. I don't know what happened. Though I do think that this generation is a bit taller but their faces are narrower and their palates aren't as broad. And it's not like these been a genetic change, soomaha?
Yes, the generation born from late 1970 onward look significantly worse than previous generations. Eve when I look at these old Somali photo's from colonial times, the people have better bone structure and more proportionate features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes, the generation born from late 1970 onward look significantly worse than previous generations. Eve when I look at these old Somali photo's from colonial times, the people have better bone structure and more proportionate features.

I agree with you. :browtf: Is urbanization to blame?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wait a second if women are the carriers of this hereditary aspect. Isn't that basically our beloved Lord telling Somali men to marry out?

low IQ.

IQ condenses space, hence why asians and cadaans have little to no forehead on average.

and before you say it, Madows have higher IQ than geeljires too. :ftw9nwa:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think it is. I have even noticed the reer baadiyo tend to look slightly better than reer magaal. Especially the older ones, the younger ones are fcked due to the poor diet from young.

Just look at vids by Lil Baasto and you can see those cousin marriages are literally killing them. Some have bidaar starting at mid of their skull at the top.

Even my friend who is Ceyr who I made a thread about once his hairline starts at top mid of his scalp . He told me his grandfather and grandmother were brothers I think that explains his serious bidaar

Just look at vids by Lil Baasto and you can see those cousin marriages are literally killing them. Some have bidaar starting at mid of their skull at the top.

Even my friend who is Ceyr who I made a thread about once his hairline starts at top mid of his scalp . He told me his grandfather and grandmother were brothers I think that explains his serious bidaar

Trending

Latest posts