Seriously what is the scientific reason for our people

To be honest, Somalis had smaller looking foreheads when you look at old photos compared to now.
They also had better teeth and overall bone structure. I think it is the gaajo and lack of vitamins & minerals that cause this. Our diet is terrible. We've even gotten shorter.

Funny but sad at the same time. Most of my radical ideas are rejected by the fake ïncel pseudo nationalists that roam the Somali internet.
It's you ana 3rab trolling that does it sxb :chrisfreshhah:
You tell the sad reality most of the time

It's not entirely the Caucasoid part. I believe Somalis have archaic Caucasoid head. Many Caucasoids walking around with perfectly fine heads. Curly hair plays a part, because with straight pointy hair it's less noticeable.
Idk sxb I have small forehead for a Somali maybe it’s due to the poor diet we have and I read the anemia(rather common in Somali girls) can also cause protruding foreheads

Certain chemicals in hair dyes and harsh heat or chemical straightening methods have been known to cause hair loss.

It's the harsh heat in Somalia I'm sure of it wallahi.

th
He's from the London btw if you didn't know.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They also had better teeth and overall bone structure. I think it is the gaajo and lack of vitamins & minerals that cause this. Our diet is terrible. We've even gotten shorter.

It's you ana 3rab trolling that does it sxb :chrisfreshhah:
You tell the sad reality most of the time

You and @CaliTedesse have a point. When I look at my father and his odey friends and family from photos back in the day they look more handsome than their contemporaries. I don't know what happened. Though I do think that this generation is a bit taller but their faces are narrower and their palates aren't as broad. And it's not like these been a genetic change, soomaha?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You and @CaliTedesse have a point. When I look at my father and his odey friends and family from photos back in the day they look more handsome than their contemporaries. I don't know what happened. Though I do think that this generation is a bit taller but their faces are narrower and their palates aren't as broad.
It's because most waa f*cking jileec punanïs please dont make me rage wallahi

Big brains

Would you rather that we looked like this?

1586217010843.jpeg

Notice the very low forehead on the chimpanzee?

Did you also know that a high forehead is actually considered a sign of good looks?

Now say it with me everyone, I love my five head!

Trending

Latest posts