[Serious] What age did you reach puberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm 23 but I'm still going thru puberty although I initially started around 16-17. I'm what they call a late bloomer.

I actually just turned 6feet recently after a year and a half stuck at 5'11. :wowsweat:

I thought maybe something was wrong with me until I asked my dad and he said he couldn't grow a beard until he was 26 so I still have some time Alxamdulilah.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I was a super late bloomer, I was unable to grow a proper beard until I was 20. Some of my friends were shaving in middle school. I guess we all reach puberty at our own pace :)
So you're a guy? What well mannered young man you are!
You are too kind Shamis, thank you for the compliment. I always appreciate positive feedback :)
This exchange is far too wholesome for SSpot.
You people are too nice to be on this website :chrisfreshhah:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I reached puberty at 15 then I started growing a stubble beard barely noticeable at 18. It started to fill in on my cheeks at 22 but it was patchy. I developed a full adult beard at 24. My dad doesn't have facial hair.

I reached puberty at 14 but i hit a growth spurt at 16 when i became 184 cm, Now at 18 i am 192 cm and still growing inshallah. I can only grow a goatee at the moment but it was the same for my older brother and he has a full beard now.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
I reached puberty at 14 but i hit a growth spurt at 16 when i became 184 cm, Now at 18 i am 192 cm and still growing inshallah. I can only grow a goatee at the moment but it was the same for my older brother and he has a full beard now.
U had a growth spurt at16???

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I grew my beard a few months after I turned 16, it came outta nowhere, before that it was just a strain or 2.

I was a dwarf before 15, went from 160 to 182

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I was a super late bloomer, I was unable to grow a proper beard until I was 20. Some of my friends were shaving in middle school. I guess we all reach puberty at our own pace :)
You have proper beard now? :oh6b81q::banderas:
I grew my beard a few months after I turned 16, it came outta nowhere, before that it was just a strain or 2.

:comeon::camby::birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do u guys even remember? I never had a growth spurt but was always tall and just stopped growing at 17. I don't even remember when, but one day I went to school and noticed Miss Williams had nice bitties. I wasnt sure what, but I wanted to do something to her :chrisfreshhah: I was 11 at the time I think

:draketf: Look what you did @MrKnowles another female Somali rping as a nikka.

How do u guys even remember? I never had a growth spurt but was always tall and just stopped growing at 17. I don't even remember when, but one day I went to school and noticed Miss Williams had nice bitties. I wasnt sure what, but I wanted to do something to her :chrisfreshhah: I was 11 at the time I think

:draketf: Look what you did @MrKnowles another female Somali rping as a nikka.

Sweetheart I’m responsible for the 3 ladies on this forum dressing up as Farahs. However, I’m not responsible for the 300 men here acting like xalimos ing about Idris Elba. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.