[Serious] What age did you reach puberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I had chest hair at the age of 7.
Methinks I have some timo jileec genes in me from hundreds of years back.
Perhaps an Indian sailor decided to sail to the land of fadhi ku dirir and camels and find himself a wife.
Who knows?
Point is, I am absolutely drowning in testosterone. SSpot Faraxs would be wise to take masculinity tips from me.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Perhaps an Indian sailor decided to sail to the land of fadhi ku dirir and camels and find himself a wife.
Who knows?
Point is, I am absolutely drowning in testosterone. SSpot Faraxs would be wise to take masculinity tips from me.
Your reaching @Bidaar Wanagsan level of creative writing

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Your reaching @Bidaar Wanagsan level of creative writing
I have a ways to go before I reach @Bidaar Wanagsan's level of poetry.
His prose reminds me of some esteemed writers, his writing truly comes from a place of pain and suffering.
He has lived a long life, and been subjected to many worldly torments, like being with a 200lb+ woman.
Truly, this is the worst of fates for a man to have. @Bidaar Wanagsan, you truly have my sympathy.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Who knows?

How do you get a beard

:feedme:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Rub your chin every morning for twenty minutes.
Circular motions. This stimulates the hairs and makes them soo bax instead of hiding in your skin like pussies.
If this doesn't work, then you are a beta male cuck with too much oestrogen.
Sorry buddy :manny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who knows?

you have Chest hair:drakelaugh: i barely got hair on my arms hahahahahha... I'm a true blood

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I was a super late bloomer, I was unable to grow a proper beard until I was 20. Some of my friends were shaving in middle school. I guess we all reach puberty at our own pace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts