[Serious] What age did you reach puberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
You have proper beard now? :oh6b81q::banderas:

:comeon::camby::birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a proper, but I've been cutting it off to make it grow more.
How do u guys even remember? I never had a growth spurt but was always tall and just stopped growing at 17. I don't even remember when, but one day I went to school and noticed Miss Williams had nice bitties. I wasnt sure what, but I wanted to do something to her :chrisfreshhah: I was 11 at the time I think

:draketf: Look what you did @MrKnowles another female Somali rping as a nikka.
My dick is longer than multivitamin juice package, f*ck you mean

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
When I was 12 years yo when puberty was going wild, I looked like a man compared to other kids the only thing I need is to get this barren face and my hairs on my moustache to grow.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
160cm kulaha
:dead::dead1:
God help you.

Warya leave me alone. Being short is a great thing, people don't expect one to be able to do certain things but that feeling when you prove them wrong is a blessing. :rejoice: also me already being clumsy I'm so glad I'm not tall, no one will notice when I do weird stuff.:snoop:

Warya leave me alone. Being short is a great thing, people don't expect one to be able to do certain things but that feeling when you prove them wrong is a blessing. :rejoice: also me already being clumsy I'm so glad I'm not tall, no one will notice when I do weird stuff.:snoop:
Being short has a lot of benefits IMO
:stevej:
my sister is 170 cm and is 13
:mjkkk:
Huunoi , make sure you look for a 6 foot plus guy, don't curse your future son like that.
:ohlord:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Being short has a lot of benefits IMO
:stevej:
my sister is 170 cm and is 13
:mjkkk:
Huunoi , make sure you look for a 6 foot plus guy, don't curse your future son like that.
:ohlord:
I know :gaasdrink:
Mashallah both you and your sis are tall :yacadiim:

It is not a curse if I pass down my midget genes to my future son, I probably passed some other important things:samwelcome::mahubowtf:

I know :gaasdrink:
Mashallah both you and your sis are tall :yacadiim:

It is not a curse if I pass down my midget genes to my future son, I probably passed some other important things:samwelcome::mahubowtf:
We are tall , beautiful and geniuses
:banderas:
One time I prayed in happiness after I made friends with a short somali guy.He was a great guy but I was thankfull I aint that short (I'm horrible :) )
:damn::damn:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
We are tall , beautiful and geniuses
:banderas:
One time I prayed in happiness after I made friends with a short somali guy.He was a great guy but I was thankfull I aint that short (I'm horrible :) )
:damn::damn:
Great for you, mashallah:friendhug: we are short, beautiful and geniuses :banderas:

I don't blame you, I also thank god when I see people who are shorter than me :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts