serious topic. How do we deal with the

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the south? Don't say send them back. that isn't possible right now.
Murder? :hmm:sterilize them?:cosbyhmm:

these mofos are going to be 50% of the south in the next 10 years wallahi. I was shocked to see a bantu face all over the place in merca.

Let's be realistic.

I think the best option we have would be to combat famines, force geeljires into farming and cultivate/agriculture, and introduce seafood into their diet, meaning less deaths. Second, every faarax should marry 4 women, and every girl should be married by the age of 16.

If something isnt done, wallahi the entire south might as well be Congo in 20 years max.:francis:

as long as they are muslim, who cares?

focus on more important stuff than thinking of ways to counter a rising population of fellow muslims.

Either we deport all Madows(including the mixed ones) or we just relinquish authority over the South & let it become an independent Sab Somali-Madow hybrid state.

Somali Galbeed + Puntland + Waqooyi Galbeed should unite & remove any remaining Madows in the northern territories.

Only thing we can do at the moment is keep them spread out. As long as the don't all consolidate in one or two areas, their power is limited. Otherwise they'll make thier own Bantu state and ask for recognition.

Then we can make a one-sided deal with the US for some of our resources, in exchange the US will fund thier reparation to Tanzania.

God knows what we do about the half-breeds. A lot of South Somalis look part Bantu to me.

Sterilisation would have been good but impossible in the current situation

I think the best would be man made drought that will lead to starvation of big numbers

these mofos are going to be 50% of the south in the next 10 years wallahi. I was shocked to see a bantu face all over the place in merca.

Let's be realistic.

I think the best option we have would be to combat famines, force geeljires into farming and cultivate/agriculture, and introduce seafood into their diet, meaning less deaths. Second, every faarax should marry 4 women, and every girl should be married by the age of 16.

If something isnt done, wallahi the entire south might as well be Congo in 20 years max.:francis:

go anywere in somalia, they are full of all over the bloody place, even in north,

ist like the oromo, they now seem to be in somalia, kenya, sudan, all over east africa as refugees, 10 years ago you would barely see an oromo in kenya, now they are like pests all over,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
go anywere in somalia, they are full of all over the bloody place, even in north,

ist like the oromo, they now seem to be in somalia, kenya, sudan, all over east africa as refugees, 10 years ago you would barely see an oromo in kenya, now they are like pests all over,
They are full of them in Kismayu :damn:

Haha!

Somalis of the poorest shithole of the poorest shitholes of the poorest shitholes

Somalis of shittiest shithloes of the shittiest shitholes of the shittiest shitholes that is the urinal of the world

But they are superior to other races and can deport minorities even tho somalis are qoxooti welfare oo naaska cadaanka kuhoosnool

gtfoh you dumb shit "bantus are a problem" kulaha kkkkk

20181020_003434.png
we need to do something or else.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Haha!

Somalis of the poorest shithole of the poorest shitholes of the poorest shitholes

Somalis of shittiest shithloes of the shittiest shitholes of the shittiest shitholes that is the urinal of the world

But they are superior to other races and can deport minorities even tho somalis are qoxooti welfare oo naaska cadaanka kuhoosnool

gtfoh you dumb shit "bantus are a problem" kulaha kkkkk

So? Being poor and a shithole doesn't warrant being replaced. Your logic doesn't follow. Nobody said Somalis are superior, it's a simple question of do we want demographic threats or not.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We can't kill or sterilize them. That's just retarded. Realistically? Fix Somalia and control their population by improving the conditions for everyone. That way their population growth will slow down. Of course Somalis are incapable of fixing anything, so the south will inevitably be half Bantu in the coming decades. I hope muh qabiil was worth it.

BankaTuyo

حيران

Let's be realistic.

are you as stupid as your thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts