serious topic. How do we deal with the

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't kill or sterilize them. That's just retarded. Realistically? Fix Somalia and control their population by improving the conditions for everyone. That way their population growth will slow down. Of course Somalis are incapable of fixing anything, so the south will inevitably be half Bantu in the coming decades. I hope muh qabiil was worth it.
How did a few handful ex slaves turn to a demographic threat like this? It is crazy!

We need to act quick. If they take the south, why would they stop there.

Somalis are cursed. Under tsunamis of threats and no one cares about them, not even themselves.

Can we also remind ourselves that they have done all this without intermarriages?:gucciwhat:

Imagine when mixing becomes the norm, inevitably!:drakelaugh:

This will accelerate our extinction. Our genes will betray us and the entire place will be dhagaxs.

I wonder if we will be talked about in the same way we discussed azanians on here.:mjlol:

At this point, the best we can wish for is for the surviving elites among us to control politics, economy and the social order or things. Like Brazil .:manny:

Madows can still be ruled even if they are majority of the country. Damn it pains me to admit such a thing is possible. :meleshame:

My suggestion: more food for our people, more agriculture, more seafood and we should also invest in cattle and camel. We must fight famines and preventable mass deaths.
Also more somalis need to migrate down south. Isaaqs almost dont exist in the south, we need to resettle at least half a million of them there. Same with harti, dir and hawiye.

Also we need to partition land right now. Ethnic somalis should be given lots of lands. We need to limit land access for the rest. This will isolate them and force them concentrate in one area. It will be easy to manage them.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
How did a few handful ex slaves turn to a demographic threat like this? It is crazy!

Somalis are cursed. Under tsunamis of threats and no one cares about them, not even themselves.

Can we also remind ourselves that they have done all this without intermarriages?:gucciwhat:

This will accelerate our extinction. Our genes will betray us and the entire place will be dhagaxs.

I wonder if we will be talked about in the same way we discussed azanians on here.:mjlol:

At this point, the best we can wish for is for the surviving elites among us to control politics, economy and the social order or things. Like Brazil .:manny:

Madows can still be ruled even if they are majority of the country. Damn it pains me to admit such a thing is possible. :meleshame:

My suggestion: more food for our people, more agriculture, more seafood and we should also invest in cattle and camel. We must fight famines and preventable mass deaths.
Also more somalis need to migrate down south. Isaaqs almost dont exist in the south, we need to resettle at least half a million of them there. Same with harti, dir and hawiye.

Also we need to partition land right now. Ethnic somalis should be given lots of lands. We need to limit land access for the rest. This will isolate them and force them concentrate in one area. It will be easy to manage them.

If we play our cards right and do the things you have suggested, plus more, we may remain in control of the south. Of course, i don't see it happening.

As for how they grew so fast. They have kids, lots of them. Somalis either die like dogs or go abroad. No wonder they've managed to gain a foothold as a demographic with those circumstances for decades now. I don't think Somalis will control the horn in 100 years time.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

We gave you an entire federal state.

Beseha Ogaden are landheer, organise in jubbaland and force them out

We need to make sure it's a united Somali front that will tackle the Madow demographic threat, not just one qabiil.

We should work with the Kenyans to initiate a population exchange which will involve only pure Somalis from Kenya coming to Somaliweyn & the Madows moving to the NFD in Kenya. The Kenyans should keep the NFD.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Those Madows ain't going anywhere sxb y9u're in a dream:mjlol:
Where theres a will theres a away. Their numbers can be reduced by creating an environment that is conducive to self deportation

Where theres a will theres a away. Their numbers can be reduced by creating an environment that is conducive to self deportation
Ain't gonna happen we are too busy with muh qabiil. One way would be ethnic Somalis moving into Bay and Bakool and Shabeelooyinka and J/Dhexe.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ain't gonna happen we are too busy with muh qabiil. One way would be ethnic Somalis moving into Bay and Bakool and Shabeelooyinka and J/Dhexe.
And another way would be land reform, south africa style. Somalia for somalis

Federal government and federal states can work together

We gave you an entire federal state.

Beseha Ogaden are landheer, organise in jubbaland and force them out
If the south is gone, you gonna have border disputes with bantus in gaalkacayo. :drakelaugh:

Somalis lack foresight. This nigga thinks the threat will be contained in the south.

Anyways, we have other clans in Jland who these guys live among. Laangaabs seek each other in support system.

I would relocate ciise iyo afars and madhibaans to kismaayo and Jland at this point.

Also geri koombe are taking a karbaash in Ethiopia, in lands that are inferior to lands in Jland. The entire geri koombe should be given the bantu settlements in jamaame, jilib and kismaayo.:manny:

If the south is gone, you gonna have border disputes with bantus in gaalkacayo. :drakelaugh:

Somalis lack foresight. This nigga thinks the threat will be contained in the south.

Anyways, we have other clans in Jland who these guys live among. Laangaabs seek each other in support system.

I would relocate ciise iyo afars and madhibaans to kismaayo and Jland at this point.

Also geri koombe are taking a karbaash in Ethiopia, in lands that are inferior to lands in Jland. The entire geri koombe should be given the bantu settlements in jamaame, jilib and kismaayo.:manny:
Excellent idea. Affirmative action for clans like Gabooye etc. Settle them in the south. Also if they have their own turd it would help them in politics and to shake off the xaqdaro. Kill two birds with one stone

Excellent idea. Affirmative action for clans like Gabooye etc. Settle them in the south. Also if they have their own turd it would help them in politics and to shake off the xaqdaro. Kill two birds with one stone
Yeah. We should take lands from bantus and give them to madhibaans and geris and other who want. Ideally i woud prefer somali farmers to move to jland so we can put them on the river banks because that's where bantus predominantly live.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

There are more dir in galkacyo than bantus, never gonna happen.

Bantu problem is not a problem for puntland until they start arriving in galmudug, as far as i'm aware they don't live in galgaduud either

Its a good idea to bring k5 somalis to jubbaland though, theres vast land between middle and lower jubbas. Good luck

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We need to abandon qabiil, or face extinction Madows have basically taken over Xamar.

So? Being poor and a shithole doesn't warrant being replaced. Your logic doesn't follow. Nobody said Somalis are superior, it's a simple question of do we want demographic threats or not.

you can do absolutely nothing my friend ethiopia can invade annex all of somalia and can even give it to burundi if they want to and somalis would still be dumb shits

Only an inter-clan cuncil can lead somalia otherwise we're quite literally hopeless.. bantu threat or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts