[SERIOUS] Should your future wife tell you if she's a virgin or not?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I was on ClubHouse and it was quite an interesting debate.

A lot of Xalimos were saying that the womens sins are between her and Allah and they she should not expose them, even to her husband. They were also saying that women get shamed for not being virgins so they want to protect themselves.

Lot's of Faraaxs were saying that if they were virgins their whole lives, they would want to marry someone who's a virgin. They also said that if a woman lies about her virginity before the marriage, it says a lot about her character and her morals, and that it would be a waste of money/time.

Thoughts? I can see where both sides are coming from but I'm goint to lean in with the faraaxs on this one. I would want to know EVERYTHING about my wifes past (If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her), and I assume she would want to know everything about me.

:ohhh: :farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I genuinely think that the good boys, the non saqajaans should stay away from non virgin girls.
They would feel betrayed that they stayed away from fitna for a girl who cracked under pressure

Non virgin girls requires a different type of energy and openmindedness that virgin chaste niggas don't have.

And yes, I would ask her all types of questions about what she likes, if she's ever done this and whoopty woo. But she has to be able to trust you with her secrets for her to drop the mask. Aka don't make her feel like a h0e

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was on ClubHouse and it was quite an interesting debate.

A lot of Xalimos were saying that the womens sins are between her and Allah and they she should not expose them, even to her husband. They were also saying that women get shamed for not being virgins so they want to protect themselves.

Lot's of Faraaxs were saying that if they were virgins their whole lives, they would want to marry someone who's a virgin. They also said that if a woman lies about her virginity before the marriage, it says a lot about her character and her morals, and that it would be a waste of money/time.

Thoughts? I can see where both sides are coming from but I'm goint to lean in with the faraaxs on this one. I would want to know EVERYTHING about my wifes past (If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her), and I assume she would want to know everything about me.

:ohhh: :farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why lie? I mean even gaalos when they go for a first date, they talk about their previous girl friends or boy friends.

It is deceitful if you do not share that u are not a virgin. Period.

Why lie? I mean even gaalos when they go for a first date, they talk about their previous girl friends or boy friends.

It is deceitful if you do not share that u are not a virgin. Period.
They don't want to be called a "H*e" and that they don't want to be shamed. But if you're a h*e go marry a man who's a h*e!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They don't want to be called a "H*e" and that they don't want to be shamed. But if you're a h*e go marry a man who's a h*e!

exactly. if u know u r not virgin, then as soon as u find out the man shukaansing u is virgin, run for the hills.

Look for pimp who u will match well with YOU

1620242407653.png

I wouldn't want to have a Muslim wife that had sex outside of marriage. I'd marry a divorced woman but I want my kids to be raised by a woman who takes the deen seriously and has good values

if you are a virgin you have a right to one, and if you are not you dont have a right to one, simple.
you can only pray for one but cant demand

Xaruun

VIP
Zanis come with too many red flags and buuq. Imagine beefing one of your wife’s exes and they tell you about the fun times they had with your wife. Also what if they relapse into their h0e phase ten years into the marriage?

Why wouldn't she lol? If you're planning on spending the rest of your life with someone, there should be no secrets between you. "Hurr durr, her sins are between her and God" isn't a valid excuse.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Zanis come with too many red flags and buuq. Imagine beefing one of your wife’s exes and they tell you about the fun times they had with your wife. Also what if they relapse into their h0e phase ten years into the marriage?

That's a bit of a sticky one still. :cosbyhmm:

The only bad things about Virgin wife nobody talks about, there is a more like chance she as not interested is anything in the else in the bedroom other then going to sleeping or the biggest compliment I hear, rarely any magic in the bedroom

On the opposite end, I know only a few Abdis that are struggling to keep up with their wife/ex or still going through the honeymoon phase it years later

I know this will sound very rude but they settle with women that are known to easily put out or got a bad reputation from the place we are all from

Not saying you should go for them

Just my 2 cents
Sex isnt rocket science and u cant make a dh!lo a housewife.

Trending