Serious question

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is directed at people not from Somaliland. why do you lot not want Somaliland to be a separate country? If the majority don't want to be part of Somalia than why force them to be part of Somalia. I've never got genuine answers rather than "oh we're all one people yada yada yada"

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
This is directed at people not from Somaliland. why do you lot not want Somaliland to be a separate country? If the majority don't want to be part of Somalia than why force them to be part of Somalia. I've never got genuine answers rather than "oh we're all one people yada yada yada"

I cannot respect that choice when the majority of the people suffer from "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome, when they have been duped and ideologically poisoned by the politicians, there is NO REAL REASON why they should become independent EVER.

We are one ethnic group
One religion
One language

You cant say my Qabiil got massacred and we suffered from a genocide at the hands of a dictator so we should get independence. The world doesn't turn like that brother. If that was the case, then Somaliland would not be the only one calling for independence.

I would honestly support it if it was just Isaaqs but Dir and Darod belong to Somalia, their kin are from there.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Because it would the final nail in the heavy coffin for our people, on that day our enemies will smile and i want nothing but to see them cry tears of blood.

VIP
Ye but most dirs from awdal are against somaliland. If you gave them a choice between somaliland or djibouti, they'd choose their brethren.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Because Somaliland is claiming Sool Saanag and Cayn, which is also inhabited by darood, you think darood will just give up on those regions? And as long as darood is apposed to giving you recognition hawiye will also cuz we can always play the somaliweyn card to get hawiye on our side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending