Serious question to somalilanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
They contributed in the past not the present sadly. If they used berbera propperly and seize the tourism oppertunity their gdp would go up some. All they need to do is look at their neighbor state and copy some things.

The question was what did they contribute well the adal empire is one among many contributions. Do not take their heritage away simply because 3 cities want to succeed
It is only not their heritage though. It belongs to all Somali's. Read up on Adal. It was established by people from Zeila, they are proud Somali's and not Landers.

It is only not their heritage though. It belongs to all Somali's. Read up on Adal. It was established by people from Zeila, they are proud Somali's and not Landers.

Dont worry I'll make a thread debunking this with historical text as well, just like the blue flag:drakelaugh:
Somolians aren't good with history

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

When i say somaliland i mean the people that live there not only the isaaq or the ones that want to succeed it is stil their herritage since alot still live there.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Random thought if the thread was named what did the north contribute to east africa there would be much more support towards it. But since it is somaliland people get bellyhurt.

They were talking about puntland needing to change its name(it doesn’t) but imagine looking for ictiiraf with the name somaliland:mjlol:
Most of the UN probably didn’t even look into the matter and said somaliland is Somalia’s land it’s even in the name why would we recognize it as separate:russ:

Yeah. It confuses non-Somalis, they think it's another name for Somalia probably. That name and flag needs a change.

I support independence for those who seek it.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What did somalilanders contribute to East Africa? Why do you think you deserve independence?
Let's say you were granted independence, then what? What will the neighboring Countries benefit from your so called Country? Majority of Somalis living in the UK are somalilanders, what have they contributed to the U.K?

Please put your emotions to the side and answer my questions.
Bruh screw east africa. We contributed jack shit to them . Neighboring countries such as Ethiopia will benefit from our Berbera port. We will give Ethiopia port deals exchanged for laag since the Hebehsas lost there only port to themselves in 1993.

We contributed Mo Farah to the UK, there best ever Olympic runner. We also contributed "Madow exterminators" most commonly known as Somali street gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending