Serious question to somalilanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What did somalilanders contribute to East Africa? Why do you think you deserve independence?
Let's say you were granted independence, then what? What will the neighboring Countries benefit from your so called Country? Majority of Somalis living in the UK are somalilanders, what have they contributed to the U.K?

Please put your emotions to the side and answer my questions.

What did somalilanders contribute to East Africa? Why do you think you deserve independence?
Let's say you were granted independence, then what? What will the neighboring Countries benefit from your so called Country? Majority of Somalis living in the UK are somalilanders, what have they contributed to the U.K?

Please put your emotions to the side and answer my questions.

Our potential is huge. Our businesses don't need introduction. But having a seat in the world shows a countries true potential. The Somali Republic union failed by every metric, and should say sorry to the world:icon lol:

After we get independence I think we'd lift Somalia from the ashes and conquer EA as somalis:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
They were talking about puntland needing to change its name(it doesn’t) but imagine looking for ictiiraf with the name somaliland:mjlol:
Most of the UN probably didn’t even look into the matter and said somaliland is Somalia’s land it’s even in the name why would we recognize it as separate:russ:

They were talking about puntland needing to change its name(it doesn’t) but imagine looking for ictiiraf with the name somaliland:mjlol:
Most of the UN probably didn’t even look into the matter and said somaliland is Somalia’s land it’s even in the name why would we recognize it as separate:russ:

My harti bradar Troll in my thread. Marwo @Reiko wanted serious discussing :ufdup:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Well i heard about the adal empire, dervish and hargeisa airport where fighterjets used to take of to bomb the habesha.

My family owns alot of land in ssc so unlikely that un would start fires with any foolish ideas

B82F0BB0-90EC-438B-B9C5-D4C340D81209.jpeg
8C0F148C-51D6-413F-8410-40035463C895.jpeg
9313FAA4-CF87-46A1-8134-D88FEA2B3F54.jpeg

AE5D3677-907D-48E0-BA31-5E247EF4682F.jpeg
71176BFB-4133-4573-A3CD-6D170EE28377.jpeg
9BF64C21-A315-4824-A83D-53C20BF0C3E8.jpeg
34C6E0F7-F6EA-4503-B393-A19644FD7325.jpeg

Well i heard about the adal empire, dervish and hargeisa airport where fighterjets used to take of to bomb the habesha.
Adal is pan-Somali. It has nothing to with Somaliland because the leaders were of different clans. Dervish is Somali history, not any specific clans. Never heard of the last. The South has more impressive history like the Ajuraan empire.

Farm

VIP
Adal is pan-Somali. It has nothing to with Somaliland because the leaders were of different clans. Dervish is Somali history, not any specific clans. Never heard of the last. The South has more impressive history like the Ajuraan empire.
Don’t forget the Geledi sultanate too.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
The question was what did they contribute well the adal empire is one among many contributions. Do not take their heritage away simply because 3 cities want to succeed

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Well the hargeisa airport hosted many somali fighterjets in the past. My aunt still remembers the take offs and the air fight between somalis en habasha.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
the adal empire was mostly harti, samaroon, afar, harrari, and ogadan. all other tribes were minor. some isaaq tribes refused to participate and faced punishment in return

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Well it still al happend in their modern territory. Somaliland is not just isaaq. I sense some hatred towards them

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The question was what did they contribute well the adal empire is one among many contributions. Do not take their heritage away simply because 3 cities want to succeed
what do they have to do with adal. isaaq didnt exist back than lol. you guys are one of the newest tribes. back than yibir controlled hargaisa. they used to imprison and abuse all other hargaisa tribes came under them

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
First of all i am not isaaq and second of all. The question was what did somaliland contribute to east africa. If you cant acknowledge their contributions then you are just trolling or just have a special hatred towards them.

First of all i am not isaaq and second of all. The question was what did somaliland contribute to east africa. If you cant acknowledge their contributions then you are just trolling or just have a special hatred towards them.
Has lower gdp than just puntland alone, Streets of the capital turn into Nutella on the rainy seasons, no clean water, people defecating everywhere on the open, no efforts of creating jobs for the youth fleeing in droves (majority of the people being kept in Libya is them) etc,

But we will love to hear once for all for the project dwelling loudmouthed qurba joog isaaqs to tell us the miracles this people are performing in East Africa that will guarantee them a spot and I don’t wanna hear “muh peeees”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending