Serious question on gene editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a question for the really religious brothers and sisters on this forum. Do you think our lord will really allow human's to change his creation using gene editing when he already created everything perfect?. Is he not insulted by humanity's attempts to replace his creation? let me know what you guys think.

http://theconversation.com/what-is-crispr-gene-editing-and-how-does-it-work-84591

I fear that we might be punished with these arrogant folk who try to undermine his creation. I mean these ppl are going one step further than the homosexuals who angered the lord in sodom and gommorah and he destroyed them ( today homosexuality is rampant).

Muji

VIP
Yes they will be punished by succeeding and curing diseases and illnesses.

question for you dear.

If we are perfect and we shouldn’t mess around with Allahs creation.

Would you turn down a kidney transplant if you needed one?

Should Muslims not have braces?

Why do we need circumcision? When we shouldn’t change allahs creation.

question for you dear.

Getting a organ transplant doesn't change ones unique features and reduce the biodiversity found in mankind's gene pool, they plan to change eye colours and other genetic makeup's that were determined at birth. I don't mind an organ transplant but to change mankind's perspective as a whole i would think would be offensive to the one who gave us uniqueness.

There will most likely be serious side-effects and complications from doing so.

Using CRISPR results in hundreds of random mutations some of which can be highly deleterious.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I'd honestly be disgusted if they changed me at birth, however if the person was born with autism and they fixed it, then yeah, I'm cool with it. AS long as it has a valid reason for me.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What you call arrogance is scientific progressiveness which is done in the face of hostility and opposition editing genes to treat illnesses is not bad thing however if they are doing it to create bionic limbs for otherwise healthy and able people it's a major issue you are then rejecting god's creation

Change Allah's creation? People change his creation everytime they clip their nails, cut their hair, brush their teeth, clean their ears with cotton buds, and cut their beard, moustache or pubic hair. You'd look like a tramp if you didn't. Nature is not your friend.

Disease is Allah's creation too, but I've never seen a wadaad refuse antibiotics. I'll take them seriously when they stop trying to kill bacteria.
The whole point of civilization is to make war on nature because nature makes war on you.

I'd honestly be disgusted if they changed me at birth, however if the person was born with autism and they fixed it, then yeah, I'm cool with it. AS long as it has a valid reason for me.
Same i don't mind curing diseases but i don't trust the government with my genes.

Muji

VIP
None of this matters in the end

When the King of Saudi needs this pioneering new research.

:yacadiim:
The scholars will have another look at the scripture and decide Islam doesn’t forbid this and that the idea for it was found in the Quran.

@Yaquub

So you're cool with transplants? You'll change the kidneys Allah gave you, the liver Allah gave you, the heart Allah gave you, the lungs Allah gave you, but don't you ever change the color of my eyes!

question for you dear.

You jump to conclusions by default and argue from the vantage of ignorance.

PS: You aren't circumcised? Buuryoqab.

:lolbron:

@Yaquub

So you're cool with transplants? You'll change the kidneys Allah gave you, the liver Allah gave you, the heart Allah gave you, the lungs Allah gave you, but don't you ever change the color of my eyes!

One is out of necessity and finding a cure, the other is racial supremacy or thinking what you ended up with is less valuable than what you needed to have .... therefore, from self loathing and/or racism you want to change your eye-color.

Intensions do matter dude, even in secular debates .. this is why they object to this kind of gene altering.. and the people arguing against it are atheists ..

Dulligaa tahay wase, keep to spreading that prophet Mohamed drunk alcohol... that is what you do best .. slander the prophet..

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The elite have had this technology for quite a while. The plan is too follow the Anti Christ. You are no longer human if you were genetically modified.

Mark of the beast folks

One is out of necessity and finding a cure, the other is racial supremacy or thinking what you ended up with is less valuable than what you needed to have .... therefore, from self loathing and/or racism you want to change your eye-color.

Intensions do matter dude, even in secular debates .. this is why they object to this kind of gene altering.. and the people arguing against it are atheists ..

Dulligaa tahay wase, keep to spreading that prophet Mohamed drunk alcohol... that is what you do best .. slander the prophet..
Qaniiskaan yaa karbaasha. Take your Salafi imam's cock out of your mouth and wipe your lips.

You follow Ibn Taymiyyah who said Arabs are superior to other Muslims and you want to talk about supremacy? Qosolka.

I want to change my eye color. I want to change it from brown to black. Brown is too effeminate. I like to keep it dark around here. Gene editing is not about eye color anyway. It's about boosting intelligence, height, and eradicating disease.

I will continue to expose kuffar who say Jibreel gave out alcoholic beverages to Allah's messenger. Get used to it habibi.

The elite have had this technology for quite a while. The plan is too follow the Anti Christ. You are no longer human if you were genetically modified.

Mark of the beast folks
The Chinese are galloping ahead with it. I suspect that western objections to designer babies will drop when the Communist Party starts producing four digit IQ humans that are nine feet tall.

Qaniiskaan yaa karbaasha. Take your Salafi imam's cock out of your mouth and wipe your lips.

You follow Ibn Taymiyyah who said Arabs are superior to other Muslims and you want to talk about supremacy? Qosolka.

I want to change my eye color. I want to change it from brown to black. Brown is too effeminate. I like to keep it dark around here. Gene editing is not about eye color anyway. It's about boosting intelligence, height, and eradicating disease.

I will continue to expose kuffar who say Jibreel gave out alcoholic beverages to Allah's messenger. Get used to it habibi.

First it was eye color equivalency to medical needs. When that was exposed as fraudulent need, racism and self loathing, the goal shifts to intelligence boosting and height. And that confession of being effete ... What a sad existence ...

PS: Supposing Ibnu-Taymiya said what you alleged, it doesn't mean Islam says it. You have difficult time separating Islam from individuals. A muslim cares about what Islam teaches not what a person says or does that is in contradiction to Islam. This point is a major issue with all the idiots who are non Muslims on this website who pass individual acts and sayings as Islamic when such acts/sayings can be simply disproven by a search online. . Facts are problematic for you... and you aren;t interested in facts but in fiction and propaganda. Keep sucking that Satan Dick yourself..

:drakelaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm looking forward to knocking out my myostatin gene that's preventing mankind from having the bodies of Greek gods by using CRISPR gene editing.
Allah didn't create me the way I wanted to.

Last edited:
First it was eye color equivalency to medical needs. When that was exposed as fraudulent need, racism and self loathing, the goal shifts to intelligence boosting and height. And that confession of being effete ... What a sad existence ...

PS: Supposing Ibnu-Taymiya said what you alleged, it doesn't mean Islam says it. You have difficult time separating Islam from individuals. A muslim cares about what Islam teaches not what a person says or does that is in contradiction to Islam. This point is a major issue with all the idiots who are non Muslims on this website who pass individual acts and sayings as Islamic when such acts/sayings can be simply disproven by a search online. . Facts are problematic for you... and you aren;t interested in facts but in fiction and propaganda. Keep sucking that Satan Dick yourself..

:drakelaugh:
Islam is opposed to racism, but your boyfriend Taymiyyah is not. I love the fact you try to cast doubt on whether he made racist comments. Coonmalis will always defend their Arab lovers. Ibn Taymiyyah died in prison because Muslim scholars condemned him as an enemy of Allah and His Messenger, and that's the guy you worship. He even said you can masturbate by putting your penis inside the hole of a melon.

Your anti-Islamic agenda has been exposed kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.