Serious question about Al Shabab and why some groups allow their territory to be annexed by them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al shabaab exist anywhere a clan is politcally subjugated or has its land stolen, mostly inter-riverine communities. Puntlands Galgala(gypsy salebaan) no proper politcal representation, southwest community protecting their farm land, Almost all of jubaland because dhaanto boys with Kenyan muscle

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's not rocket science to see that Al Shabaab us nothing but a power tool, that certain clans use.

Ugaaso

Deni
@Farm, Altruism is our only motivation. People of Puntland are sincerely united. And as you know Al shabab feeds off of chaos and disloyalties.

lol there is not a single calisaleeban in galgala idiot they are only in isis and they are a few outcast losers who got disowned by their tribe, lol your fake news wont pass here. galgala terrorist are trained and their wounded are treated in burco. im pretty sure thts dulbahante city
and erigavo, they have been caught using SL shilling.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
If MJ was one, then Cali Saleeban wouldn’t have assassinated Ali Sharmake.

@DR OSMAN the terrorists are your kin, and if not then it’s other habar majerteeen. There has never been a terrorist from Sool, over 20 Naleye Ahmed died fighting against Cali Saleeban terrorists in the terrorist attack of summer of 2017 in Galgala.

What attack was that and who were those Nalaye boys fighting for?

Only Cali saleban fighters in Galgala were part of PMPF troops and clan militia all defending PL.

The isis leader is C.S most of his fighters coming from konfuurta where as the ones fighting Isis are all C.S from every C.S subclan.

Last edited:

World

VIP
What attack was that and who were those Nalaye boys fighting for?

Only Cali saleban fighters in Galgala were part of PMPF troops and clan militia all defending PL.
The isis leader is C.S but most of his fighters are from konfuurta.
It was the attack in galgala during the Ramadan of 2017 where over 60 Puntland soldiers were killed. Just under a third of those deaths were Dhulbahante.

And it’s not just the ISIS leader that is Cali Saleeban, the vast majority of the leadership is Cali Saleeban and not a single one is from Dhulbahante, so why is @DR OSMAN accusing us of being terrorists?

575D8189-314F-4BB5-AA4B-E0D4431BC37B.jpeg

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
It was the attack in Qaldala during the Ramadan of 2017 where over 60 Puntland soldiers were killed. Just under a third of those deaths were Dhulbahante.
View attachment 69534

The Af-urur attack yes I remember it was a massacre but why was naleey boys loosing their life in a far away warsangeli village to free them from terrorists when from Xudun to gambadhe, taleex to kulaal needs fighting for?

And it’s not just the ISIS leader that is Cali Saleeban, the vast majority of the leadership is Cali Saleeban and not a single one is from Dhulbahante, so why is @DR OSMAN accusing us of being terrorists?
4 Cali saleban who are relatives of Mumin do not equal vast majority being C.S, on the hand the men defending the mountain areas spanning from Bosaso to cape gardafui is all C.S it's huge area and all C.S as a clan from business men to women funding the logistics to the boys in da trenches are all C.S, my friend from Sweden went to PL to fight isis that is how committed C.S are. Isis is not a C.S group.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Get into Who Is Gob in Darod thread for FKD
Im retired from vicious fkd bro qabiil oo dhan mar danbe caayi maayo for a few people if you want to talk politics,culture,history,or even harmless kaftan im down other than that keep me out of it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im retired from vicious fkd bro qabiil oo dhan mar danbe caayi maayo for a few people if you want to talk politics,culture,history,or even harmless kaftan im down other than that keep me out of it

Just don't swindle like Barre Hiraaleor Hiraabu? Notice Hiraale Close to Hirabu. Double Swindling and lies is historical for your clan.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Just don't swindle like Barre Hiraaleor Hiraabu? Notice Hiraale Close to Hirabu. Double Swindling and lies is historical for your clan.
Hiirabe is a rare type of MX majority are not like that lol i see you’ve been reading futuh al habasha what do you think so far

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hiirabe is a rare type of MX majority are not like that lol i see you’ve been reading futuh al habasha what do you think so far

It's a great read. Harti was one community at the time known as people of mait. They brought 300 soldiers who were praised as warriors. He also noted our leaders and soldiers were alike and honest and real muslims. It's similar to Kismayo, we are still known as harti. It's funny when dhulbahante/majerten/warsangeli migrate from north-east, we all of a sudden become HARTI.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
It was the attack in galgala during the Ramadan of 2017 where over 60 Puntland soldiers were killed. Just under a third of those deaths were Dhulbahante.

View attachment 69534
this is fake issa yulux is on that list of isis members lol hes in bossaso now with his army protected by the government you liar. that list is fake. issa yulux and his army were in the front line in tukaraq so that list just got debunked ahhahaahhahahaa. fake news. that list was made by someone who hates cali saleebaan. walahi cissa yulux and his army have been incorporated into the puntlad force. he was a pirate but never isis

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The Af-urur attack yes I remember it was a massacre but why was naleey boys loosing their life in a far away warsangeli village to free them from terrorists when from Xudun to gambadhe, taleex to kulaal needs fighting for?

4 Cali saleban who are relatives of Mumin do not equal vast majority being C.S, on the hand the men defending the mountain areas spanning from Bosaso to cape gardafui is all C.S it's huge area and all C.S as a clan from business men to women funding the logistics to the boys in da trenches are all C.S, my friend from Sweden went to PL to fight isis that is how committed C.S are. Isis is not a C.S group.
thanks for being honest. there is a lot of lies being spread on this website that needs to be confronted head on

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
If I was a warlord in a contested region then risking my forces to kick out Al Shabaab could make me weaker.

Same reason Blackie is holed up in Kismayo while Al Shabaab are running outside it.

Same reason SNA doesn't really fight Al Shabaab because FGS doesn't want to lose its bodyguard...

Everyone is positioning themselves to come out stronger but it's different when a clan owns a whole region or state like Gedo.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
this is fake issa yulux is on that list of isis members lol hes in bossaso now with his army protected by the government you liar. that list is fake. issa yulux and his army were in the front line in tukaraq so that list just got debunked ahhahaahhahahaa. fake news. that list was made by someone who hates cali saleebaan. walahi cissa yulux and his army have been incorporated into the puntlad force. he was a pirate but never isis

Yulux also part of galan's troops before Mumin founded that ISIS group, Yulux Commanded his own troops and galan's troops to free Qandala and still hunts them in the mountains.
thanks for being honest. there is a lot of lies being spread on this website that needs to be confronted head on

I always speak the truth with everything PL related, I have no cuqdad or inferiority complex to be spewing lies and cheap propaganda living in the west and feel relevant by deceiving one self and other, anyone who been back home knows the truth. I hate self-hating MJs who lie and attack kin, give beesha a bad name siding with cadoowga, it's totally ceeb for MJs to be that way especially in front shisheeyay, MJ xeer is clear on this and those types and their subclan gets punished to pay xaal or risks getting shunned, those filth are no different than our enemies, spreads same lies and will even side with enemies to bad-mouth a fellow MJ. Ceeb iyo gun weeye kuwas.

@Reer-Bari avoided sinking to their level and weliga MJ haa kala saarin:nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts