Serious issue

iskufilann

inactive.
Yes because most men spend their time in a local maqaayad when they're supposed to be at work :mjlol: sipping on tea and gossiping like women.

Marry rich men ladiessss who is loyal and has 💵💰
Style Hair Flip GIF by Ariana Grande

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Yes because most men spend their time in a local maqaayad when they're supposed to be at work :mjlol: sipping on tea and gossiping like women.

Marry rich men ladiessss who is loyal and has 💵💰
Style Hair Flip GIF by Ariana Grande
Marrying rich men only works if you're very attractive

so you dont have anything to say about the evidence? oh okkkk
Shaq Knusprig GIF by N1NJA ESPORTS
I'm talking about the childish name calling as for the "evidence" yeah that has been posted here a 100 times I personally dont care I'm just focused on me.

This is all stuff being projected onto a generation that has nothing to do with all that. This is about our abos and hoyos gen. There are no such stats on our generation and the stuff that is present isn't somali specific but general things that are the same across all groups but different across gender like women doing better in school compared to men as opposed to the usual why are somali men not in school thread that pops up from time to time.

I'm talking about the childish name calling as for the "evidence" yeah that has been posted here a 100 times I personally dont care I'm just focused on me.

This is all stuff being projected onto a generation that has nothing to do with all that. This is about our abos and hoyos gen. There are no such stats on our generation and the stuff that is present isn't somali specific but general things that are across all groups but different across gender like women doing better in school compared to men as opposed to the usual why are somali men not in school thread that pops up from time to time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Its cap, there simply isn’t alot of jobs availabe en masse to women back home in order for them to be financially independent.

Same thing in the west, vast majority are married where the man provides the money.

I have taken the bait hook, line and sinker kkkk.

Its cap, there simply isn’t alot of jobs availabe en masse to women back home in order for them to be financially independent.

Same thing in the west, vast majority are married where the man provides the money.

I have taken the bait hook, line and sinker kkkk.
I literally posted statistics go thru the thread big copeee

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My point was that these ain't problems exclusive to somali men like its generally made out to be rather it's an all men in general thing that they are doing badly and dropping out of school in comparison to women and if you compare the crime across the board and who perpetrates them when it comes to all these minority groups you'll find out it ain't that bad when you have something to compare it with. Obviously if you don't compare it to anything then yes it's terrible but none of it is condoned by any of us here so you won't find us arguing on there behalf we ain't the right audience to attack for that :manny:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Study done in 1997 in Lower shabelle, you got to be kidding me. If you believe there was a study conducted at the height of civil war in that area I have a unicorn to sell you kkkk.

If you truly believe a country where patriarchy is on steroids has women as breadwinners you are fooling yourself. Jobs somali women are mainly restricted is selling food, beverages and khat. That can’t be the vast majority of jobs somalis have simply due to how small our service sector is.

Regardless tho I don't actually think any guy actually cares about any of this I'm just engaging for the sake of it.

My honest response is who cares if women are doing better let them do better good for themselves
shouldn't you be happy :mjohreally:

guycalledAmin

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
They are married to fadhi-kudirir guys who sit around in restaurants arguing about qabil and politics of Somalia like they have any power to change anything.
I know many Somali women working in my estate, the husband either does not work or works a minimum wage job. The high cost of living is really affecting the working class people and some Somalis were woefully unprepared (lack of investments). This therefore led to the mother picking up a job to supplement her husbands income.
Gen-Z Somalis are different, we are educated and working great jobs (at least those who have brains are). However, since they grew up in the west, they might expect you to contribute financially. It is a coin-toss really.

As for education, men in general are falling behind women especially in University enrolment. Last time I checked, my uni was 56% women :mjlol: and it increased from 54% the previous year.

My girl @Yaraye needs herself an old money type of husband, can't even blame her that's securing generational wealth for your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

mean-girls-gif.gif

Trending

Latest posts