Serbians from Kosovo attacked Nato soldier's in Kosovo

You don't need a military base to gain Bosnian, and Albanian allies they love Erdogan over at Bosnia , Kosovo and Macedonia.

Its only the Albania Albanians that hate Erdogan/Turkey cuz of their nationalism.
You're exaggerating. Most Bosnians don't care about Turkey, they only care about relations with other European States and view themselves as part of the West.

As for Albania, Skanderberg made sure the Albanians have a sense of self-respect and to not kiss the Turkish Sultan's feet :ftw9nwa:

I'm just saying Turkey has a chance to enter the Balkans scene.
Trust me it won't happen. Bosnian Christians and Muslims don't mind having good relations with Turkey, but they simply don't want to become a vassal of Turkey.

As for Albania, it's all because of Skanderberg they have a huge amount of nationalism & don't want to become vassals of Turk.

Trust me it won't happen. Bosnian Christians and Muslims don't mind having good relations with Turkey, but they simply don't want to become a vassal of Turkey.

As for Albania, it's all because of Skanderberg they have a huge amount of nationalism & don't want to become vassals of Turk.
Turkey would swallow all of balkan Albania would fall within a hour

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230529-235225_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230529-235225_Chrome.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 65

Trending