Serbians from Kosovo attacked Nato soldier's in Kosovo

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Guul Kosovo

I'm betting on Erdogan gaining a foothold in Kosovo, he'd already put his foot in Albania and Bosnia doubt he'd stop the Balkan expansion anytime soon.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I have many albanian and kosovo friends here in london growing up. Good people. The struggle of kosovos to be free from occupation and rejoin albainia is an honourable one and resembles the somalis of galbeed who want freedom and to rejoin their ethnic kin in somalia also.

How do the minorities have this much audacity? Someone needs to humble them really quick!

1AB42F82-D1BA-492C-898B-C69C48B642FD.jpeg

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I grew up among Serbs you can't find more wonderful people among Whites than Serbs. Sadly they have been demonized by Hollywood just like Somalis and have been treated bad by fate and history.
They're evil sxb worst of the Christians, them and the polish, Croatians, Bosnians and Albanians are very good people and very friendly

Last edited:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
I grew up among Serbs you can't find more wonderful people among Whites than Serbs. Sadly they have been demonized by Hollywood just like Somalis and have been treated bad by fate and history.
Why are you trying to associate Somalis with langaab Serbs the f*ck?

Guul Kosovo

I'm betting on Erdogan gaining a foothold in Kosovo, he'd already put his foot in Albania and Bosnia doubt he'd stop the Balkan expansion anytime soon.
Turkey has no foothold/military base in the Balkans. The Balkans [Bosnia, Croatia and Albania etc.] don't want to be underneath the Turks like how it was in the past.

Kosovo is a technical issue, it was once Serbian territory in the past prior to Ottoman rule. However, there was mass migration of Serbs from their ethnic lands during Ottoman rule.

Kosovo was the area of Serbian territory that saw its population plummet heavily during this mass migration to escape Ottoman rule. Afterwards, many Albanians moved into Kosovo and Serbs became a minority in Kosovo.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Turkey has no foothold/military base in the Balkans. The Balkans [Bosnia, Croatia and Albania etc.] don't want to be underneath the Turks like how it was in the past.
You don't need a military base to gain Bosnian, and Albanian allies they love Erdogan over at Bosnia , Kosovo and Macedonia.

Its only the Albania Albanians that hate Erdogan/Turkey cuz of their nationalism.

Trending

Latest posts