Separatist Khatland has been receiving 19% of Revenue from Federal Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.
A non-existing fund, just like your non-existing republic

As for those still in denial that SL receives funds from the FGS just remember the calaacal Muuse Shaani dropped when the special arrangment with the Somali Federal government ended kkkk

Jeegaan have no shame, i'm glad other Isaaq's are going to end your quest to drag the noble clan to hell

We receive money from the gaalo but not zooomalia.

We love you tho.. Neighbour to neighbour, Somali to Somali :friendhug:

You seem rather confused, your love & neighbourly conduct are non of my concern, my hometown is 2000km away from the nearest Isaaq degaan

You attempted to divide a Nation Isaaq's as much as any other clan fought and died for, you failed but continued the lie to subdue your fellow Isaaq's and the very neighbours you should be showing love to.

It's clear as daylight that the Hargeisa admin receives the highest % from the FGS, yet you & your fellow 'landers' fail to question Muuse Shaani & his cronies who loot, arrest, incite clan conflict and take money from your supposed enemy

You seem rather confused, your love & neighbourly conduct are non of my concern, my hometown is 2000km away from the nearest Isaaq degaan

You attempted to divide a Nation Isaaq's as much as any other clan fought and died for, you failed but continued the lie to subdue your fellow Isaaq's and the very neighbours you should be showing love to.

It's clear as daylight that the Hargeisa admin receives the highest % from the FGS, yet you & your fellow 'landers' fail to question Muuse Shaani & his cronies who loot, arrest, incite clan conflict and take money from your supposed enemy

In lorilords defense, its tough to do much of anything when you are a nation of dilluded retards. Their entire economy is proped up by qaad. So much so that when it was banned in the west they did a reverse-tahriib to the land of the three milfs.:lolbron:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Even if SL takes money from the Somali government which I don't believe, how is it our issue? It's an issue internally within your government. We don't want to be a part of your country. Sorry not sorry :westbrookwtf:

@SomaliWadaniSoldier train this dark nigga to properly insult us, he is giving you guys a bad name. His obsession with Edna and milfs is just creepy.. War ninkan cawii :noneck:

Nigga you gettin even more corny. Y’all the descendants of 3 habros or “milfs”. Dark nigga lol. If it ain’t light it ain’t right in your little skin bleaching favelas. Stop calling other niggas to help you. I know it’s in your dna but “tollaayey” won’t save you lil Edna:drakelaugh:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Nigga you gettin even more corny. Y’all the descendants of 3 habros or “milfs”. Dark nigga lol. If it ain’t light it ain’t right in your little skin bleaching favelas. Stop calling other niggas to help you. I know it’s in your dna but “tollaayey” won’t save you lil Edna:drakelaugh:
Haye.. 3 habaryaal, milf, skin bleaching favellas etc.. Damn you got me bad, good comeback

wat!.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending