Separatist Khatland has been receiving 19% of Revenue from Federal Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Jamal is a soft spoken technocrat. He is the kind of leader Somalia needs. Someone who is intelligent and can dole out fact to geeljires.

Jamal is a soft spoken technocrat. He is the kind of leader Somalia needs. Someone who is intelligent and can dole out fact to geeljires.

Geeljires are impervious to facts. That is for perhaps a more mature society. One where people are well educated and well read. Geeljires can’t even agree on their own history - Reer Edna believe Somali history starts when they got independence - hence the colonial border obsession. Little teeth tribesmen believes it starts in 69 with bigmouth. Habar Digir believes it started in 91 with Caydiid. Cooning ass niggas:mjlol:

Is this news? Everything the fed govt gets for the country is always shared among the states. Its laughable when people claim the fed govt gets all this imaginary aid that doesn't leave Xamar.

Is this news? Everything the fed govt gets for the country is always shared among the states. Its laughable when people claim the fed govt gets all this imaginary aid that doesn't leave Xamar.

It laughable, but it's a narrative pushed to suit secessionist & destructive agenda's.

Accountability will show its face soon enough

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He didn't state facts. Anyone can quote 'stats' but show us where that 14% went to Puntland in real terms and the projects in Puntland it was used to fund. Some Somalis are very naive when they see statistics they don't go any further.

I honestly don't see much coming from the federal government, most projects in puntland are locals doing it themselves or ngo's or a mix of both. Very few projects exist in Puntland that are from 'countries' besides the airports and that failed galkayo-garowe road sponsored by Germany.

He didn't state facts. Anyone can quote 'stats' but show us where that 14% went to Puntland in real terms and the projects in Puntland it was used to fund. Some Somalis are very naive when they see statistics they don't go any further.

I honestly don't see much coming from the federal government, most projects in puntland are locals doing it themselves or ngo's or a mix of both. Very few projects exist in Puntland that are from 'countries' besides the airports and that failed galkayo-garowe road sponsored by Germany.
You seem to be an idiot!

Its not his work to show you what peojects that 14% was used for. That is what you should be asking FAT Gaas as he is the one who received the money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You seem to be an idiot!

Its not his work to show you what peojects that 14% was used for. That is what you should be asking FAT Gaas as he is the one who received the money.

Why you getting touchy for? you think people will just be naive and accept statistics that anyone can make up? I can say this and that went here and there but at the same time in reality I know it all went into mogadishu.

@embarassing @AarLibaax hold your horses there's truth to it and have been said numerous times.

The Somali Minister clearly said PL receives 14% of Federal Monies
You want me to believe some white guy who is not providing any evidence just broad baseless accusations

Also its very simple ask your admin PL if its true & hold Gaas accountable if misused

I dont entertain opinions of a non Somali regarding my country especially western Govs

We receive nothing from a but yes we receive funds from foreign countries through especial arrangements such as the SDF ( somaliland development fund )

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The Somali Minister clearly said PL receives 14% of Federal Monies
You want me to believe some white guy who is not providing any evidence just broad baseless accusations

Also its very simple ask your admin PL if its true & hold Gaas accountable if misused

I dont entertain opinions of a non Somali regarding my country especially western Govs

Yes we've you expects us to believe this guy just by word of mouth saying we give to somaliland wheres the proof wanna see documents signatures that money actually transferred.

He could just be saying this for publicity

SDF ( somaliland development fund )

A non-existing fund, just like your non-existing republic

As for those still in denial that SL receives funds from the FGS just remember the calaacal Muuse Shaani dropped when the special arrangment with the Somali Federal government ended kkkk

Jeegaan have no shame, i'm glad other Isaaq's are going to end your quest to drag the noble clan to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.