Senior Kenyan Policymaker says our success hinges on Somalias election outcome

@Dues Ex Machina Damiir dad lahayn ayaa la doodaysa saxib they have literally been reduced to whataboutism in the face of mounting irrefutable evidence :dead:

Granted, hadal badan haan ma buuxsho however we just release the most important facts and let the people make their own judgements.

The failed opposition is on the wrong side of history and disorganized so it's a tall task defending them. But these trolls seem to have given up entirely and only rely on ad hominems or whataboutism :mjkkk:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We must always keep track of the bigger picture, inshallah Kenya will not succeed in their intention to steal Somalia’s maritime and resources :)

“By cooperation he means settling the maritime dispute outside of court in a favorable settlement”

ICJ case is a matter of national importance. Meaning the parliament is involved. This ain’t 2009 where politicians could sign stuff behind close doors. It doesn’t matter who wins the election what Kenya wants is impossible. I expect the relationship to further deteriorate. Madoobe and co will be the first ones to become collateral damage.

Plus didn’t farmajo say “we shouldnt take our good neighbor Kenya to the court” back in 2014?? I guess everyone becomes a patriot when they get to villa Somalia.:damn:

“By cooperation he means settling the maritime dispute outside of court in a favorable settlement”

ICJ case is a matter of national importance. Meaning the parliament is involved. This ain’t 2009 where politicians could sign stuff behind close doors. It doesn’t matter who wins the election what Kenya wants is impossible. I expect the relationship to further deteriorate. Madoobe and co will be the first ones to become collateral damage.

Plus didn’t farmajo say “we shouldnt take our good neighbor Kenya to the court” back in 2014?? I guess everyone becomes a patriot when they get to villa Somalia.:damn:
what happened werent you pro Farmajo mise you were just pro bililiqo. :hahaidiot:

Do you even seat at the high table of Hawiye landeeres? :comeon:
giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The majority of Somali people are aware of the reality and this sort of video is not new as many Kenyan analysts have been advocating for their puppets to hold up the elections to cause instability within Somalia.

Es-OZ-dz-Uc-AALl-Pt-format-png-name-small.png

Es-UA-Yv-Vc-AMi-Dp-O-format-png-name-small.png

Es-ETfj-ZUYAAB36d-format-png-name-small.png
I always laugh at Amin Art’s posts. This guy has a knack for creativity but LOL he’s definitely going to hell:damn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
A guerilla looking Jàreer who's openly talking about his illicit intentions for our country. Naclad haku dhacdo, useless Somali Kenyans should assassinate that motherfucker, what about his dh*lo Somali wife Monica?! Is she content with her husband disrespecting her ancestral country like that?! This makes me hella mad wlhi. Bantu Guerrillas should be our servants and slaves, but our disunity and hatred amongst ourselves enabled them to disrespect us like this.

Parliament isnt involved if its taken out of court and settlement reached.

Parliament isnt involved if its taken out of court and settlement reached.

Yes the president can take it out of court. However he has to bring any settlement he reaches to parliament for approval.
With out parliamentary approval it’s a null.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A guerilla looking Jàreer who's openly talking about his illicit intentions for our country. Naclad haku dhacdo, useless Somali Kenyans should assassinate that motherfucker, what about his dh*lo Somali wife Monica?! Is she content with her husband disrespecting her ancestral country like that?! This makes me hella mad wlhi. Bantu Guerrillas should be our servants and slaves, but our disunity and hatred amongst ourselves enabled them to disrespect us like this.
They fight over Ethiopia and Kenya and which one is a “lesser evil” :mjlol:

H
His wife is not Somali, Monica juma is Bantu as they come. There was that dhulo lady Nimco, she was the foreign minister. She got married at the age of 42 and had two kids. Didn’t know that was possible.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
H

His wife is not Somali, Monica juma is Bantu as they come. There was that dhulo lady Nimco, she was the foreign minister. She got married at the age of 42 and had two kids. Didn’t know that was possible.
It became easier nowadays for older ladies to conceive and have babies due to artificial insemination procedures like IVF.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

I understand that we can have different opinions but as Somalis no matter how divided we are as people I believe we should always be unified and coalesced whenever someone openly attacks or mocks our existence.

Kenyans are actually good people. Kenya stayed away from Somalia for a long. Until the Kenyan OG convinced the Kenya gov to send KDF to install madoobe in kismayo so Kenya can have buffer zone against AS(they actually meant the hawiye president that was recently elected at that time). Same with TPLF/Ethiopia .
Instead of blaming others, Somalis in Somalia need to realize Somalia’s #1 was and will forever be Somalis themselves. Both inside and especially across the borders. Not some random guy in Mount Kenya.

Trending