Senior Kenyan Policymaker says our success hinges on Somalias election outcome

Peter Kagwanja is the husband of the current Kenyan Defense Minister and Former minister of foreign affairs Monica Juma. He is also a senior policymaker within Kenya and openly admits to why they oppose the current President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo.

To make it clear and concise, it comes down to the opposition being mendable to kenyas interests.

And this comes as the Somali military grows in capacity, which is showcased in international rankings.

Ethiopia and Kenya aren't comparable in the short term for various reasons and if you're able to, try and refute them.

First lets get the obvious out of the way, both Kenyan and Ethiopian troops have committed atrocities within the country those points cancel each other out. They also have chunks of Somali land (NFD, Galbeed) so what makes them different at this point in time.

The major point would be, we are in an ongoing court case with Kenya in regards to them acquiring a large portion of our maritime sea resources that contains billions of dollars worth of hydrocarbons and as that Senior policymaker said, the current administration is not cooperation with Kenya at this time.

By cooperation he means settling the maritime dispute outside of court in a favorable settlement. He is not a dumb guy and is privy to a lot of information and believes the alternative candidates would be 'very easy' by his own calculations.

Furthermore the current admin building a better relationship with Ethiopia was for two primary reason which was stated by the President himself openly that no one can dispute.

1. For the last several decades every time a political group or rebel group needed assistance they would go to Ethiopia and receive arms and logistics to destabilize the country. This has been documented extensively by the CIA.
2. These turned into regional states meeting with the Ethiopian government as separate entities while receiving patronage as sovereigns.

For the last 4 years these two points have been COMPLETELY stopped which has gone a long way to keep the political stability in place outside of a few outstanding actors.

With those two premises being true it makes perfect political sense to ally with a new guy in Abiye that dismantled the TPLF group that was in charge for the last 30 years. In the long term there might be new calculations made but this is how it is for now.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You have a Kenyan policymaker telling us directly on camera what their plans are for Somalia but you trolls remain persistent in advocating for the Kikuyu :mjlol:

You have a Kenyan policymaker telling us directly on camera what their plans are for Somalia but you trolls remain persistent in advocating for the Kikuyu :mjlol:

The majority of Somali people are aware of the reality and this sort of video is not new as many Kenyan analysts have been advocating for their puppets to hold up the elections to cause instability within Somalia.

Es-OZ-dz-Uc-AALl-Pt-format-png-name-small.png

Es-UA-Yv-Vc-AMi-Dp-O-format-png-name-small.png

Es-ETfj-ZUYAAB36d-format-png-name-small.png

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The majority of Somali people are aware of the reality and this sort of video is not new as many Kenyan analysts have been advocating for their puppets to hold up the elections to cause instability within Somalia.

Es-OZ-dz-Uc-AALl-Pt-format-png-name-small.png

Es-UA-Yv-Vc-AMi-Dp-O-format-png-name-small.png

Es-ETfj-ZUYAAB36d-format-png-name-small.png
Notice how Madoobe is always being led by Deni. :silanyolaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
They are kablalax whats wrong with that?

Arent you Sade?

You have no friends left Feb 8th around the corner no amount of that fake elay beggers cartoons will save you.
It ain't rocket science sxb you're being used by Saxaraha. Qabil waalaga tagay. Sade or no Sade my closest allies are Dhulbahante and Lelkase and now you can add Robles folks to that list. You're a caveman stuck in the past if you believe that old school bullshit. f*ck Darood. Because I'm forming political alliances based on mutual interest starting with Dhulbahante, Lelkase, OG, Warsan, Rx, HG and many more othe clans and some we dont even share boarders. It ain't 1991 sxb. if war breaks out I wont be saying yaa Darood ah.
Times have changed and that mythical entente between former opponents have been washed clean. Hurdada ka kac
giphy.gif

It ain't rocket science sxb you're being used by Saxaraha. Qabil waalaga tagay. Sade or no Sade my closest allies are Dhulbahante and Lelkase and now you can add Robles folks to that list. You're a caveman stuck in the past if you believe that old school bullshit. f*ck Darood. I'm forming political alliances based on mutual interest starting with Dhulbahante, Lelkase, Dhulo, Warsan, Rx, HG and many more othe clans and some we dont even share boarders. It ain't 1991 sxb. if war breaks out I wont be saying yaa Darood ah.
Times have changed and that mythical entente between former opponents have been washed clean.
giphy.gif
Qabil ya ka tagay?
Ma ilko.yar ba qabil katagay?

The one that goes back and forth to Addis Ababa and Asmara asking for Xabashi help to Kick ogaden out of Kismaayo?

War f.k Marehan Fakemajo is the president because he is Darood.Funny thing is his 4 years in office was to fight and try to destroy JL and PL but he failed miserably.
We also not that explostlions and killinga started happening in Kismaayo when Farmajo took office.

Well said, there are alliances based on political ideology that goes beyond closed minded and outdated qabil, but this troll is stuck in the past.

141858216-3310629825707563-7887894534667623166-n.jpg
One group is created by qatar funds they never existed 4 years ago nor do they represent their qabil.The other group are people that have existed before 4 years and are standalone heavy weights.

It ain't rocket science sxb you're being used by Saxaraha. Qabil waalaga tagay. Sade or no Sade my closest allies are Dhulbahante and Lelkase and now you can add Robles folks to that list. You're a caveman stuck in the past if you believe that old school bullshit. f*ck Darood. Because I'm forming political alliances based on mutual interest starting with Dhulbahante, Lelkase, OG, Warsan, Rx, HG and many more othe clans and some we dont even share boarders. It ain't 1991 sxb. if war breaks out I wont be saying yaa Darood ah.
Times have changed and that mythical entente between former opponents have been washed clean. Hurdada ka kac
giphy.gif

Well said, there are alliances based on political ideology that goes beyond closed minded and outdated qabil politics.

141858216-3310629825707563-7887894534667623166-n.jpg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Qabil ya ka tagay?
Ma ilko.yar ba qabil katagay?

The one that goes back and forth to Addis Ababa and Asmara asking for Xabashi help to Kick ogaden out of Kismaayo?

War f.k Marehan Fakemajo is the president because he is Darood.Funny thing is his 4 years in office was to fight and try to destroy JL and PL but he failed miserably.
We also not that explostlions and killinga started happening in Kismaayo when Farmajo took office.
We're holding elections without Puntland and Jubaland. So that alone should remind you qabiilku waan ka tagney. If we cared enough about it we'd be counting on you for backup. Balse waan kaa maarmaa which is why I'm telling you it ain't 1991. I dont need you, I've got all the support I need. Which is why you're calaacaling right now :mjlol:

We're holding elections without Puntland and Jubaland. So that alone should remind you qabiilku waan ka tagney. If we cared enough about it we'd be counting on you for backup. Balse waan kaa maarmaa which is why I'm telling you it ain't 1991. I dont need you, I've got all the support I need. Which is why you're calaacaling right now :mjlol:

Read between the lines my man. When Farmaajo is reelected they wont be allowed to hold no partial elections since the September agreement is in effect. This is a win :pachah1:
You need to read the lines

Ypu said elections without PL& JL and what does it say there?
Mar mar xoolo ba iska dhigta ninyahow.

Trending