Senator Qaybdiid request PL to join force with Galnus to free Harardhere district from Alkabab

We should join forces and fight the terrorists. If all Somalis put aside their differences for once to massacre Al-shaytan rats, they wouldn't exist. This is a noble deed we should all support.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol your former tormentor wants to ease your hearts after the death of your mayor. Listen to Fiqi's speech, Qooje Dagaari is more likely to be your next Mudug Taliye ciidan :pachah1:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Lol your former tormentor wants to ease your hearts after the death of your mayor. Listen to Fiqi's speech, Qooje Dagaari is more likely to be your next Mudug Taliye ciidan :pachah1:

People in Galkacyo have lost many people to shabab assassins. Its not even about qabil at this point, people have stopped going to prayers. Galkacyo may be the only city in Somalia where shabab target people during salah.

Clan warfare is normal, killing people as they come out of a masjid is not normal.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
People in Galkacyo have lost many people to shabab assassins. Its not even about qabil at this point, people have stopped going to prayers. Galkacyo may be the only city in Somalia where shabab target people during salah.

Clan warfare is normal, killing people as they come out of a masjid is not normal.
You have your ISIS problem in Galgala, deal with that threat first

Bohol

VIP
It is in Puntland interest to fight Al shabab in joint operations with Galmudug. Just a week back they invaded the Puntland coast from Haradheere.

They would. Do you trust the SNA to come to Puntland?

Every region should deal with its internal issues. Puntland should focus on ISIS and Galmudug on Al Shabab
Good thought but I don't see an issue with Galmudug/Puntland joining forces to kill terrorists with your senators consent, but still good point:nvjpqts:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Puntland should donate forces to amisom let our boys feast on some hawiye qalanjos and govt gets fat paycheck from EU :wow1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How is it in Middle East they managed to smoke ISIS which was a huge group but Somalians can't smoke Al Shabaab

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Start from 8:40.
PL is more than enough to finish alkabab in Harardhere :win:
Why is he begging PL for weapons and men? I tbought the mighty HG would whoop AS easily in their own? It reminds me of Taliye Shub when he said "landheer hadaa tahay shabab ma iska celisid" :russ:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
How is it in Middle East they managed to smoke ISIS which was a huge group but Somalians can't smoke Al Shabaab

Iraq and eastern Syria are flat plains. When Alshabab attacked Puntland in the plains near Garacad an Eyl, they lost 10% of all of their men in Somalia. Fighting in the mountains is not easy, ask the US about Afghanistan. Puntland could roll up the khwarij in 3 days if they ever come down from the mountains.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why is he begging PL for weapons and men? I tbought the mighty HG would whoop AS easily in their own? It reminds me of Taliye Shub when he said "landheer hadaa tahay shabab ma iska celisid" :russ:

Don't know there is a Sacad guy I wont mention his name he buys weapons from Puntland army illegally at a cheap rate and sells it to tribal militia in Northern Mudug the same ones who attacked Leelkase and Wagardhac ? Business is business, Puntland soldiers also gotta eat and they aren't always paid on time so they sell their weapons in the black market.

this new cooperation however is different, its official between two regional state and I believe it will curb the illegal arms trade, and reduce arms to tribal militia, Puntland and Galmudug share security interest in two key areas, terrorism and piracy. This is a good development.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Al shabab managed to melt away into the population over many years since 2011 while ISIS was conventional and fought directly
Actually, ISIS in Somalia is much much weaker than Al Shabaab in terms of money, fighters, and influence. In fact, alot of its fighters and leaders have either been killed or captured. Anyway, all terrorists whether ISIS or Shabaab should be completed defeated.