Senator Muse Suudi: "I haven't done anything in the last four years and I will probably not do any if you elect me for next 4 years"

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sad state of affairs in the 1 block Amison and foreign guarded government of Somalia, the incompetency of this administration and it's failure has no boundaries.

Four years of waste on precious time and we have MPs confessing they were just filling their seats and can't recall a single thing they did for the troubled Somalis in their continucy or even outside their protected areas and underground bunkers.🤬😡

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Jungle do you want this moriyaan to represent you be honest saxib, Idgaf I am not Abgaal.

Yalhow was senator for over a decade and the fact that he knew he never did anything is sicking Walahia and very selfish of him, he should resigned long time ago and admitted his failure/incompetency to his continucy, that is what I would do personally.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Every single one of them is like that. At least he's honest about it instead of pretending to have done anything or give a shit about the country and it's people.

He also looks senile, probably suffering from Alzheimers. These old men are useless.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yalhow was senator for over a decade and the fact that he knew he never did anything is sicking Walahia and very selfish of him, he should resigned long time ago and admitted his failure/incompetency to his continucy, that is what I would do personally.
I am an advocate of getting university graduate young and capable representative for my constituency, I don't have any say in Abgaal, but this guy is anti-N&N and a former warlord criminal, thats all I know, he even admitted he isn't doing anything, feel sorry for the new generation of abgaals.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
The way a proper Islamic system will eliminate all these useless posts.

He is right in the sense that Senators are almost completely useless in Somali politics as of the moment. Yes even your fellow clansmen that are Senators in Somalia take a monthly $4k pay for no fking reason.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am an advocate of getting university graduate young and capable representative for my constituency, I don't have any say in Abgaal, but this guy is anti-N&N and a former warlord criminal, thats all I know, he even admitted he isn't doing anything, feel sorry for the new generation of abgaals.

You gotta to have a young, energetic and savvy to present your degaan at the Senate level, we Cali saleebans had only one and he is Young productive guy and is Home finance minister too, unfortunately he only partially funded an MCH in Balidhidhin and that is about it and he is replaced now.
Mashalah, my cousin and my older brother's college roomate Mohamoud Hayir got nominated to the most prominent minister in the cabinet, the finance minister, #AliSaleeban excellence.:trumpsmirk:

maxresdefault-jpg.147795

You gotta to have a young, energetic and savvy to present your degaan at the Senate level, we Cali saleebans had only one and he is Young productive guy and is Home finance minister too, unfortunately he only partially funded an MCH in Balidhidhin and that is about it and he is replaced now.
Maxamuud Xayir is the State Minister of Finance, and Maxamuud Mashruuc was the senator, not the same guy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hawiye is the only clan to have 90s era warlords still representing their constiuency

Abdiqaybdiid
Muuse Suudi

What a disgrace.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Don't worry guys, Young educated people who are eager to rebuild the nation will take over one day soon. We have to keep hope alive :)

This is what brain dead qabyaalad gets you. I'm surprised a lot of retarded qabilists (including OP) think this is bad.

You elect the worst people into the highest office because you hate other Somalis and are surprised that they are terrible people.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
unfortunately the senate are handpicked by the FMS leaders in this election, but I believe every deegaan should decide their own fate through their representatives in the peoples house regardless of FMS. For that reason I honestly don't give a crap about this guy, generally though I am against people like him and its very disgusting that they are permitted even have a seat, unfortunately he has massive backing from his clan, he is considered the second messiah after Ali Mahdi.

Xaaji suudi has approval to sit in that Senate seat however long he wants from not just his clan but the people who live in in lower shabelleh , middle shabelleh and banadir . He lost alot of men and money to help free banadir jowhar ,balcad , all the tuulos in afgooye and balcad corridor from shabab .
We all know what hes done the last 4 years and it will propably be remembered more then his previous years because he was one of the most vocal in his region against the president whose term ended dictatorial ambition .
The areas he helped clear out 12 years ago are now surrounded by terrorists ironically.

The people of jowhar love him and want him what's the issue ?

Hawiye is the only clan to have 90s era warlords still representing their constiuency

Abdiqaybdiid
Muuse Suudi

What a disgrace.

Your bitter because dajjal hiraale dont got that sauce?
Werent you celebrating when janaan joined the cheese team despite few weeks befor that he had killed 5 children?

Trending