Senator Muse Suudi: "I haven't done anything in the last four years and I will probably not do any if you elect me for next 4 years"

Jungle

VIP
'Waxaan soo qabtay ma aqaano, sanduuqa oo dhalad aa ka arkidoona, waxaan qabandoona ne ma ogi'

I don't think any of you understood what he said above besides @Woke1.4rm.Shibis

@Jungle do you want this moriyaan to represent you be honest saxib, Idgaf I am not Abgaal.
Anything regarding mudulood today must get xaaji muuse ok that includes both presidents. All dooro are scared of him you are all united on that lol

P'Waxaan soo qabtay ma aqaano, sanduuqa oo dhalad aa ka arkidoona, waxaan qabandoona ne ma ogi'

I don't think any of you understood what he said above besides @Woke1.4rm.Shibis

Anything regarding mudulood today must get xaaji muuse ok that includes both presidents. All dooro are scared of him you are all united on that lol
Dialect barrier is real kkkkk. The don spoke well.
Proud Self Five GIF by Zara Larsson

For you illiterates the don said "No one knows what will happen in the future but if you are contented with my work so far let the ballot decide."

So poetic
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
'Waxaan soo qabtay ma aqaano, sanduuqa oo dhalad aa ka arkidoona, waxaan qabandoona ne ma ogi'

People are amused that this is the best you can field, nobody is scared about this hospice patient.

Waryaada stop embarrassing yourselves.

He was not speaking to those who dont speak Banaadir dialect
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Now I understand why @Maxamed bin Harti believes Somali clans are different people, ileen isma fahamno xataa.
:dead:

somalis dont share same dna ,history,diet , culture , language the only think they mostly share is islaam. A country filled with langaabs who share a common religion iska dheh

somalis dont share same dna ,history,diet , culture , language the only think they mostly share is islaam. A country filled with langaabs who share a common religion iska dheh
This is legit a good theory.

Few days ago I saw on tiktok some guy oo ku faanaayo "laandheere isku kaadshe baan ahay, oo kaadidiisna cabo" I am still beyond confused. Can some1 explain wtf is that supposed to mean?
:faysalwtf:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Sad state of affairs in the 1 block Amison and foreign guarded government of Somalia, the incompetency of this administration and it's failure has no boundaries.

Four years of waste on precious time and we have MPs confessing they were just filling their seats and can't recall a single thing they did for the troubled Somalis in their continucy or even outside their protected areas and underground bunkers.🤬😡
Respect the honesty. Most of them are just cashing and i dont blame them. The only thing iam wondering how much money they make every month?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Xaaji suudi has approval to sit in that Senate seat however long he wants from not just his clan but the people who live in in lower shabelleh , middle shabelleh and banadir . He lost alot of men and money to help free banadir jowhar ,balcad , all the tuulos in afgooye and balcad corridor from shabab .
We all know what hes done the last 4 years and it will propably be remembered more then his previous years because he was one of the most vocal in his region against the president whose term ended dictatorial ambition .
The areas he helped clear out 12 years ago are now surrounded by terrorists ironically.

The people of jowhar love him and want him what's the issue ?

I don't blame you for standing up for your Adeer since you told us before you are closely related to him:ohlord:, but to other Abgaals he is useless and didn't bring any advantages to them beside war and mayhem.

Trending