Senate have voted US Senate votes 56-44 to proceed with impeachment trial

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
My boy Trump is facing an impeached trial which he’ll probably lose and the worst thing is a few Republican senators stabbed him in the back:mjkkk::mjcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's for the greater good of the country, mr trump has abused his power an as a result people died and other hurt. He has lost the trust of the nation and this is a direct consequence of his action. This is why it's important to use ur power to do good :)

It's for the greater good of the country, mr trump has abused his power an as a result people died and other hurt. He has lost the trust of the nation and this is a direct consequence of his action. This is why it's important to use ur power to do good :)
Lol I guarantee Joe Biden isn’t going to be better..:mjlaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lol I guarantee Joe Biden isn’t going to be better..:mjlaugh:

I disagree, Biden will accomplish more for the American people in the first 100 days in office than trump administration has in his entire term, the process of healing has already begun :)

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He won't get impeached, not the first time and not the second

giphy.gif

I disagree, Biden will accomplish more for the American people in the first 100 days in office than trump administration has in his entire term, the process of healing has already begun :)
your so naive they are both equally bad when it comes to imperialism but trump is more dangerous for Americans than Biden is.

Trending

Latest posts