Semen retention

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. :ufdup:
You lived only 15 years of life lil bro. just 5 years ago you were conceived. Sit down

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. :ufdup:

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the f*ck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the f*ck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the f*ck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.:francis:

You lived only 15 years of life lil bro. just 5 years ago you were conceived. Sit down

ほう…向かってくるのか……逃げずにこのDIOに近づいてくるのか……せっかく祖父のジョセフがわたしの「世界」の正体を、試験終了チャイム直前まで問題を解いている受験生のような必死こいた気分で教えてくれたというのに………

Hō… mukatte kuru no ka…… nigezu ni kono DIO ni chikadzuite kuru no ka…… sekkaku sofu no Josefu ga watashi no sekai' no shōtai o, shiken shūryō chaimu chokuzen made mondai o hodoite iru jukensei no yōna hisshi koita kibun de oshiete kureta to iu no ni………
:what:

Anyway ain't nothing like busting a nut when super ciirka:ahh:

ほう…向かってくるのか……逃げずにこのDIOに近づいてくるのか……せっかく祖父のジョセフがわたしの「世界」の正体を、試験終了チャイム直前まで問題を解いている受験生のような必死こいた気分で教えてくれたというのに………
Nigga what the f*ck is this shit JOJO fans be weird bruh

79CEF58A-C289-4928-9902-32C1D2EA31D6.jpeg

Tips start gym keep yourself busy pray your daily salawat
I’m already going to the gym getting stronger day by day.
The whole point of nofap is so the sexual frustration you get from not nutting turns into energy you use to get girls. I already pull ho's so something like semen retention is useless for me :manny:

I have a high libido so sometimes it's for the best if I jack off before I go outside cuz if I don't then I'll act a fool and terrorize every hot girl I see
nah man that isn’t the reason i get b1ches too the reason why i’m doing it because i’m tierd ass hell after nuttin also after breaking up with my girl i figured why not just try this shit it dosen’t hurt to try.
:mjdontkno:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
What does it do?
It's an essential amino acid, there are various legit studies on it helping with many neuropsych disorders. It helps with addiction and withdrawal as well as impulse control, the latter is what I took it for. Don't just take my word for it, feel free to research it.

Villainess

It's an essential amino acid, there are various legit studies on it helping with many neuropsych disorders. It helps with addiction and withdrawal as well as impulse control, the latter is what I took it for. Don't just take my word for it, feel free to research it.
or just fast. Don’t indulge in chemcials when you there’s a simpler answer

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
or just fast. Don’t indulge in chemcials when you there’s a simpler answer
Yeah I tried everything under the sun, I even tried xabba sowda, which just made me wanna nut even more. I tried intermittent fasting, 24 hour fasts, Islamic fasting. None of them worked, NAC is an amino acid and has no adverse side effects.

Yeah I tried everything under the sun, I even tried xabba sowda, which just made me wanna nut even more. I tried intermittent fasting, 24 hour fasts, Islamic fasting. None of them worked, NAC is an amino acid and has no adverse side effects.
Well everyone is different some can stop fapping in a day or a week

Villainess

damn nigga your THAT horny?:damedamn:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Nofap isnt such a bad thing. If you cant survive a week without choking your meat, Nofap is a good idea to pursue. It will humble a mf

If a n'gga is addicted to beat off, chances are that guy got an addictive personality thing going on and needs to deal with it. God forbid, if that n'gga touches drugs, he gonna love it.

#BreakDopamineSlavery2020

Trending

Latest posts